Don't you just hate it when....

Lol I do this a lot! And the more you do it the worse the brake gets and the further you can go without noticing its on :S lol
I'm normally quite savvy lol

The handbrake is really bad (came like that, honest!) If it was manual I'd have to leave it in gear or it would never be where I left it when I came back!

DYJHIW you plan a nice dinner and then find out your son is going boxing on a night he is normally home! Got to cook for 8.30 now. Not much to moan about but still annoys me.

When your mum has been working from 7.30 this morning until 8pm and now can't even leave work because the morons in this country are rioting outside her work (well they're rioting all over but that's irrelevant) burning buses...petrol bombs...setting cars on fire! Aghhh!

That's awful , I hope she gets home safely x

When your mum has been working from 7.30 this morning until 8pm and now can't even leave work because the morons in this country are rioting outside her work (well they're rioting all over but that's irrelevant) burning buses...petrol bombs...setting cars on fire! Aghhh!

I've got a mum like that too! I feel for ya x

me too. I have just totally given up now, if people aren't willing to give respect then they sure as hell don't deserve it. X

I have one like this too. After years of it I told her straight this weekend. It was scary, but I felt much better afterwards xxx

Nice to know I'm not alone, I've tried speaking to my mum about it but she really doesn't realise she does it.

Oh no Jenna, hope your mum gets home safely soon :(

She's a nurse emsie!

They don't usually get on like this (well as wide spread) but the council voted to only let the union flag fly from the city hall in Belfast on designated days of the year. This obv has caused unionists to become extremely pissed off but the problem is that the 2011 election had one of the lowest turn out from the Protestant community (typically unionist...not everyone is bothered though) which lead to a greater mix in the council and a high sin fein/ alliance majority! I don't understand how they think ruining their own communities is going to be of any benefit!

DYJHIW you just want naughty foods!! walking in tesco the sensation bag crisps were only £1, lots yummy nuts on offer etc i was drooling pmsl. Now im wanting a takeaway! ARGH

....when you go to get a new packet of pills out the drawer ready for morning and you haven't got any left :( been to the docs this morning, could have had a pill check while I was there and got some more.....means I'll have to have my period this week :( I normally take 3 packets one after the other.......DAMN!!!!

....when you go to get a new packet of pills out the drawer ready for morning and you haven't got any left :( been to the docs this morning, could have had a pill check while I was there and got some more.....means I'll have to have my period this week :( I normally take 3 packets one after the other.......DAMN!!!!

Ooh this happened to me the other week - raging was not the word!!

Back