Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW... you've made a really lush low syn dessert that deserves your full attention and 'people' keep twittering on about 'stuff' and you can't enjoy it properly. Actually that goes for everything I've eaten this week for lunch at school and dinner at home. Thank gawd for breakfast. At the weekend I'm going for a long walk where there are no people to keep talking at me.

DYJHIW... you've made a really lush low syn dessert that deserves your full attention and 'people' keep twittering on about 'stuff' and you can't enjoy it properly. Actually that goes for everything I've eaten this week for lunch at school and dinner at home. Thank gawd for breakfast. At the weekend I'm going for a long walk where there are no people to keep talking at me.

That's rubbish, you need a big badge with stop talking to me on it,,or wear headphones ehheh

Or better still - lock yourself away in a room until you have indulged yourself and had total pleasure with your dessert and then re join them and say have I missed anything lol

That's rubbish, you need a big badge with stop talking to me on it,,or wear headphones ehheh

Lol - I did take my hearing aids out but even that doesn't work. He just shouts louder!

Or better still - lock yourself away in a room until you have indulged yourself and had total pleasure with your dessert and then re join them and say have I missed anything lol

I have tried to find a hidey-hole somewhere in school, but they seem to seek me out wherever I go. Special needs teenagers are surprisingly resourceful when you don't want them to be!! I used to go and sit in my car, but I've only got a pushbike now, so that's not much good. (Must Try Harder!!!!) lol

I work in a school too and also find its impossible to get a minute to yourself, there's not even the loos as there's 4 cubicles and someone's always in there!
Lol - I did take my hearing aids out but even that doesn't work. He just shouts louder!

I have tried to find a hidey-hole somewhere in school, but they seem to seek me out wherever I go. Special needs teenagers are surprisingly resourceful when you don't want them to be!! I used to go and sit in my car, but I've only got a pushbike now, so that's not much good. (Must Try Harder!!!!) lol

DYJHIW the cold is making your hands all gross, dried, cracked and painful :( will be sleeping with socks on my hands tonight (boyfriend loves it when I have to do that... thinks its hilarious)

DYJHIW the cold is making your hands all gross, dried, cracked and painful :( will be sleeping with socks on my hands tonight (boyfriend loves it when I have to do that... thinks its hilarious)

I know what you mean but it's my face that's killing me. I feel like getting a balaclava for going out but I hate things covering my face. I have Rosacea and when I come in from the cold my face just starts to throb like a Belisha beacon and my nose is permanently red. I look like I've just downed a pint of whiskey. Have resorted to weleda baby weather cream today and currently have it slathered on my face but my hair keeps sticking to it. Gross! I flippin well hate the winter!

I know what you mean but it's my face that's killing me. I feel like getting a balaclava for going out but I hate things covering my face. I have Rosacea and when I come in from the cold my face just starts to throb like a Belisha beacon and my nose is permanently red. I look like I've just downed a pint of whiskey. Have resorted to weleda baby weather cream today and currently have it slathered on my face but my hair keeps sticking to it. Gross! I flippin well hate the winter!

It's horrible isn't it, going to have to try and remember to moisturise my face tonight actually (no way I'll forget my hands as they're killing me)

Lol donna are we turning this thread into a fetish one ;)

well I thought it needed spicing up ;)

wonder if the thought of me in bed with socks on my hands will work :p lmao

I should really invest in some of those gloves that your meant to sleep in after moisturising... but I never think of it until I need them, so don't have any and boyfriends thick socks have to do the job instead (I could use my own socks but don't really want to get moisturiser all over them lol

I should really invest in some of those gloves that your meant to sleep in after moisturising... but I never think of it until I need them, so don't have any and boyfriends thick socks have to do the job instead (I could use my own socks but don't really want to get moisturiser all over them lol

Hee Hee. My OH's socks are full of holes so wouldn't be much good anyway. I have a pair of the gloves from m&s, they weren't too expensive. I think if I decided to moisturise then put a balaclava on my OH might get the wrong idea!

Back