Don't you just hate it when....

went back to bed for 5 hours an im wide awake so looks like wont be sleeping for a while!

Not long before bed when your due back at work tomorrow and suddenly you feel full of cold, last thing I need when I'm at work and the week before a race :(

Cheers texty :)

... When it's Monday, meaning OHs alarm goes off at 5, he leaves at 5.30 then my alarm goes off 6.15 ... Not much sleep for me, will be in bed VERY early tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

...when you finally had the confidence to post pictures of yourself and OH on Facebook from the wedding on Saturday, only for one person to trash any good thoughts you had about them. Yeah, thanks 'mate'.

Oh Minks, that's so mean! Some people are such *****. I bet you looked totally stunning - really want to see you in your dress :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

...when you finally had the confidence to post pictures of yourself and OH on Facebook from the wedding on Saturday, only for one person to trash any good thoughts you had about them. Yeah, thanks 'mate'.

Oh my god really???? You looked absolutely stunning!!! They are probably only jealous!!!! Xxxxx

Oh my god really???? You looked absolutely stunning!!! They are probably only jealous!!!! Xxxxx
Must be!

How horrible! Sounds like they are probably jealous to me!
xxx

That sounds so nasty, I would def be upset by that xx

It really p*seed me off. Exact words were :

'congratulations. You fluked a picture where you look good. All you have to do now is avoid people in real life.'.

Am I right to be angry? xx

That's extremely nasty... I think your right to be angry, it could be a joke, but it's not a funny one, if you were close enough and had that sort of relationship where those jokes were acceptable then you wouldn't be on here asking about it. I'd be fuming too hun, just don't let it ruin your confidence, get angry not upset xx

'congratulations. You fluked a picture where you look good. All you have to do now is avoid people in real life.'.

That is horrendous!! You are absolutely right to be angry!! How do people justify speaking about other people like that!! I only just checked your pics out last night and was so astonished i showed my OH just how amazing someone can do on slimming world and how much i aspire to do as well!! Dont listen to any of thier rubbish hun, you look amazing!! Xx

After looking at your pictures it seems obvious to me that this "friend" is extremely jealous and has tried to disguise the nastiness with an attempt at humour. You look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!!!!

Back