Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW Somebody nearly runs into the back of you on your way to work. A car in front of me, a car behind me are all at the lights, it's a left only turn, the lights turn green, we all move, only the d1ckhead in front of me decides to stop & let somebody cross, so stupid, the car behind me can't see what's happening & swerves to avoid hitting me, grrrrrrrrrrrr, some people are just stupid drivers!

Good luck

DYJHIW your so tired and have to do your run this morning, just hope I can keep motivated to do it when I'm feeling like this..... need to just keep thinking about my new bikini ;)

Hope it goes ok hun. Just keep thinking of the new job xx

Thanks to you both! She actually took it really well! Could have knocked me down with a feather! 2 weeks left to work. Long weekend this weekend too :D had got myself in a right state this morning too. X

Thanks to you both! She actually took it really well! Could have knocked me down with a feather! 2 weeks left to work. Long weekend this weekend too :D had got myself in a right state this morning too. X

Ha ha I bet she's seething really and just playing it cool. Lets hope after the way she's treated you she's having an internal panic (that makes me sound really mean but she is mean!) x

... you forgot the dogs were outside & its just pee'd it down for past 5-10mins!! Ooopps

oops Jess, hope they are dry now

When the baking tray that the kids tea was on wasn't in the oven right so when you opened the door to check it it all fell out onto the floor :(

I was like nooooooooooooooooooooo, then thought bugger it I had just cleaned so shoved it quickly on the tray & served it lol, burnt my fingers like but I will live & hopefully the kids will too lol

I was like nooooooooooooooooooooo, then thought bugger it I had just cleaned so shoved it quickly on the tray & served it lol, burnt my fingers like but I will live & hopefully the kids will too lol

Glad to hear it wasn't wasted :). xxx

Let them be, remember her in your own way. Often find some people make a big thing like this and ahh ignore em. I hope you find time to have peace today x

Thank you for this, my other cousin realised their mistake too so we had a chat about her which made me feel better. Thank you though this was a really sweet message xx

DYJHIW - you have a cracking weekend away with the girls and then get a text tonight to tell you one of the girls partners died suddenly this morning :( they think it was a heart attack he was only 48

DYJHIW - you have a cracking weekend away with the girls and then get a text tonight to tell you one of the girls partners died suddenly this morning :( they think it was a heart attack he was only 48

Oh that's terrible news, how shocking & upsetting, you just don't know when it's your time to go, we just have to make the most of life whilst we're here. How are you feeling? xx

Oh hun that's awful. And 48! So young. Sending hugs x

Very sad, sorry to hear it xxx

Back