Don't you just hate it when....

Its my big toe nail I think have banged it when exercising. It came off before :(

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

You don't know how to read certain people or situations and it's probably quite easy, you're just $hit at it!

I can't do it at all & I'm very trusting & believe what most people tell me, obviously I see the blatant fibs but mostly I'm trusting!!!

now that is annoying CRASH BOOM BANG

oooh is that a good thing or not, do you really like your meat

did they stay long & did you get your cuppa in peace

ouchy, which on is it. I dont have any big toenails aft having them removed years ago

I get annoyed when i am left to do dishes aft I have cooked everything & yup people not turning up is blinking annoying

I did eventually thanks ;-) X

Yes I am fine just wish somebody had asked if somebody else was o.k but some people just don't think about others it seems ....glad you asked ....lol ;)

how are things today, hope all is well xxx

dyjhiw ..... yup its the week before payday & its your son birthday 2 days before grrrrr

Grrrrrrrr to children's birthday's they cost so much. I've told you about the time DD had a birthday party at some activity/play place & handed out her allotted invites but for the rest of the class she just told them they were invited:eek: fortunately just a few more than expected turned up.

DYJHIW it's only Wednesday, it's been such a long week already & for no apparent reason, just why's it not Friday:(

Im ok was just having a vent ;)

Got my sons birthday in September and it always seems awkward time, worse than the December one! After the hols and getting stuff for back to school etc and along comes his birthday before next payday!

Lol Michelle fancy people bringing kids when not seen proper invites!
Mines invited people for a blooming sleepover before checking 100% with me!

oh gawd :/

well he has invited 7 people and that is it cause its a laser tag party cause its £108 for 7 kids to play 2 games plus have food. That is on Saturday night but his actual birthday is on Sunday an family are coming over so there is food needed for that :/

Back