Don't you just hate it when....

Such a shame, if you want to try another though have an ask around for smaller petshops or even breeders, prob more expensive but worth it for knowing you'll get someone who knows what they are doing breeding them x

I had plenty of hamsters as I grew up but it was only the one that bit! It was a smaller breed (russian dwarf I think) and would never get that type again. Aw I feel so sorry for your son, but if getting another I would definitely try a smaller store like Scarlett suggested.

definitely try from somewhere else Emsie.

We had one from a breeder that was lovely and so friendly.

We then had one from pets at home that was vicious.

Definitely try one from breeder or small pet shop. Really isn't much expense as you already have the cage etc x

DYJHIW In a strop with OH, I slam the door & hurt my hand, but I'm too stubborn to say anything, and I want to look & see if it's bruised, never mind he's going to bed at 9 & I can take a look then, lol

Hope your ok chick - nip to the loo you can have a look whilst in the bathroom haha

.. When you go to open the blinds in the living room and find rubbish and dishes in there that son and OH have left... Grrrr! 1380611687813.jpgan empty crisp packet on the fireplace??!!! Why?????? Grrrr! Xx

.. When you go to open the blinds in the living room and find rubbish and dishes in there that son and OH have left... Grrrr! View attachment 108912an empty crisp packet on the fireplace??!!! Why?????? Grrrr! Xx

At least they used a coaster !! lol

I woke up yesterday to find 10 beer bottles (some still full) and empty pringle boxes left in the garden overnight from my OH and his friend on Sunday night! Left it for him to clear up xx

Back