Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw I decide to cut Jacob's hair before his bath. Turns out the shaver settings were wrong and I've just cut almost bald patch across the top middle of hid head!!!! I'm now an emotional wreck & can't stop feeling bad for what I've done!!! It's sooo bad :':)':)':)'(

Ahhh Jess, don't worry hun... It'll grow back... Could you pop him down to the hairdressers or barbers for them to sort out?? X

I got my mum to come sort it for me. All had to be shaved!! I'm feeling better now as it's no way as bad as I thought. More as it was so long before it looked almost bald where I shaved. X

Dyjhiw I decide to cut Jacob's hair before his bath. Turns out the shaver settings were wrong and I've just cut almost bald patch across the top middle of hid head!!!! I'm now an emotional wreck & can't stop feeling bad for what I've done!!! It's sooo bad :':)':)':)'(

It's winter, put a hat on, nobody will notice, ;)

I got my mum to come sort it for me. All had to be shaved!! I'm feeling better now as it's no way as bad as I thought. More as it was so long before it looked almost bald where I shaved. X

Awww glad its all sorted Jess - things are never as bad as they seem xx

DYJHIW someone you don't know thinks it's ok to make a sarky comment on a post you made on someone elses thread... Friends can take the Micheal as much as they like but someone I don't correspond with... Grrr...

from the dark side with love xx

DYJHIW someone you don't know thinks it's ok to make a sarky comment on a post you made on someone elses thread... Friends can take the Micheal as much as they like but someone I don't correspond with... Grrr...

:-( hope your OK x

Dont you sometimes wish you had touchscreen that means exactly that and you could reach thru and slap!!

Hope your ok hun x

DYJHIW

You sabotage yourself THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK!!! :ashamed0005:

Honestly I need a blummin good slap. :banghead:

DYJHIW you have those horrible few days where you just feel fat and frumpy :( x

Back