Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you have an afternoon out ruined by an alcoholic family member - again. The saddest thing is that my 8 year old daughter's response was a shrug of the shoulders and she said 'it's ok, I'm kind of used to it'.

Fed up of the excuses now...tired, depressed, yadda, yadda, yadda

Could just curl up in a ball and cry.

Sorry for the dramatics but I have nowhere else to vent my frustrations.

Hugs x

Thanks all x

DYJHIW you have an afternoon out ruined by an alcoholic family member - again. The saddest thing is that my 8 year old daughter's response was a shrug of the shoulders and she said 'it's ok, I'm kind of used to it'. Fed up of the excuses now...tired, depressed, yadda, yadda, yadda Could just curl up in a ball and cry. Sorry for the dramatics but I have nowhere else to vent my frustrations.

That sucks :( I hope that you're ok my lovely xx

This will sound terrible after the above - DYJHIW you're other half is letting you have pet rats again but your mum who you no longer live with is putting a right downer on things :( i was so excited :(

DYJHIW you have an afternoon out ruined by an alcoholic family member - again. The saddest thing is that my 8 year old daughter's response was a shrug of the shoulders and she said 'it's ok, I'm kind of used to it'.

Fed up of the excuses now...tired, depressed, yadda, yadda, yadda

Could just curl up in a ball and cry.

Sorry for the dramatics but I have nowhere else to vent my frustrations.

Darling forgive them... They know not what they do... I had an alchoholic Mother, I have a scar on my face where she shoved a broken bottle into it... It is an illness, an addiction, they really don't know they are behaving that way... Let it go before it swallows you too... Hard I know... Even harder if they aren't getting help because they can't see they need it... xx

from the dark side with love xx

This is why I love coming on here, wise and helpful words to make you feel better :) xx

When you arrange for someone to come and quote for jobs you need doing and they don't turn up!

it's Monday.

When you have crafters block, I put the pencil to paper and it looks like I may as well have given it all to my dog to draw the stencil out.....*sigh*

Too many ideas running around in ny head I think!!

DYJHIW - 3 of your acrylic nails snap and you cant afford to have them re done until payday so you cut the other 7 off so that you dont look like a complete freak and now you cant type for toffee grrr

Dyjhiw you've been awake since stupid o'clock.... Love listening to birds tweeting but not when I'm trying to sleep!! Then all I could hear was OH snoring!! :(

Dyjhiw you've been awake since stupid o'clock.... Love listening to birds tweeting but not when I'm trying to sleep!! Then all I could hear was OH snoring!! :(

I was up at silly o'clock too because my nose was blocked... Came down and sat reading while the remedies kicked in... It's so quiet round here, I think that doesn't help me as I am used to noise... Hope you got more sleep...xx

Dyjhiw... You send OH out to buy among other things frontline for the cats and he comes back with a cheaper alternative which turns out is dewormer not flea treatment... Next time twonk don't waste my money and buy what you are supposed to...

I was up at silly o'clock too because my nose was blocked... Came down and sat reading while the remedies kicked in... It's so quiet round here, I think that doesn't help me as I am used to noise... Hope you got more sleep...xx

Hope you're ok.... Early night for both of us I think xx

Back