Don't you just love it when...

Dyjliw you find these bad boys!!

View attachment 74401

So cute, but so satisfying to bite off the little ears :D and only 3 syns

I love these!!!!! Need to get rid of all my Christmas stash so I can justify buying easter stuff haha

dyjliw you seem to have fallen in love with the new cadbury's highlights flavours! hazelnut, caramel and fudge... mmmm. :D:heartpump:

I've not tried the caramel or fudge ones yet, boyfriend demolished them before I had chance, but had hazelnut tonight, was yum

Dyjliw you open your hifi light rocky road and the top is covered in marshmallows rather than the normal 3 or 4 that have been of recent.

image-4236587066.jpg

Sounds good. I've been on the website looking for more I want to find and have got a list already!
Did you do it when you went on the svr? I'm from there and have family that way so want to go and find some and would also like to leave one there once I've figured out what has to be done!

Yes we did, there are quite a few in Bridgnorth, especially at the top of the hill, but there are lots of 'muggles' about. The thing I love about geocaching is it gets you out, no matter how you feel & unless its really raining/snowing you can always find somewhere to go. Before geocaching, we could never decided where to go walking, but now we can, it was really good doing it in Bratislava as it took us around the residential area & we saw the non tourist side.

Somewhere else I will have to check out then! We often struggle to decide where to go to for a walk and the boys always say its boring there and there etc if they maintain the interest in it that they showed yesterday there won't be an issue with that any more! I wish had been doing it when we went to France to look in the Alps or have put one in the Alps would have been great but then I suppose I wouldn't have been able to maintain it ha ha

Back