Don't you just love it when...

Belated Happy Birthday too xx

DYJLIW you have some great news to weigh out the not so good this evening!

Its confirmation & info from family for hubbys surprise 30th birthday in January. Hes no clue about a thing!!

No good news, my son needs surgery to bring one of his testiclesdown :/

Thanks. he doesnt like celebrating as it is, so when mentioned before i said us 3 will just go for a meal :p

Thanks, It needs to be done plus he wont remember at this age so thats better x

Thanks. he doesnt like celebrating as it is, so when mentioned before i said us 3 will just go for a meal :p

Thanks, It needs to be done plus he wont remember at this age so thats better x

Awww he will love it.

Yeh your right hun hes still very young - do you know how long he will have to wait x

They've said within 2 months. We were in hospital a few weeks back from him having problems down there. So since he had that it needs doing fast. Will send app date in post x

Belated Happy Birthday too xx

DYJLIW you have some great news to weigh out the not so good this evening!

Aww Thankyou !!

Sorry for butting in but hope you might feel better knowing this...
My son had undesended testicals and had to have the operation I was a nervous wreck he had it done and with in 2 hours after he was off the hospital bed wanting to play with the toys the doctor said if he wants to play don't stop him I think kids are little miracles they just pick themselves up and carry on and heal much much quicker than us moaning grown ups LOL X

Aww Thankyou !!

My son had undesended testicals and had to have the operation I was a nervous wreck he had it done and with in 2 hours after he was off the hospital bed wanting to play with the toys the doctor said if he wants to play don't stop him I think kids are little miracles they just pick themselves up and carry on and heal much much quicker than us moaning grown ups LOL X

By the way he was 3 when he had the op X

Lol - Im just messing. Im ok apart from the back pain hun no ive not heard yet. Im just off for a hot bath n bed it might help me relax a bit. Catch you tomorrow xx

Aww Thankyou !!

its ok.. thanks for that.Its our nature to worry!! lol. Yeh said its day surgery so i know its not as serious as it could be. Hes 2yrs and almost 4months.. I know he'l be ok, when he split his head/eyebrow open he was playing in hospital and didnt care he had a 5p size hole above his eye!!

Just glad its a age he wont remember xxx

Back