Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you have an off week, even have a day off, and still lose 6lbs!! Oh my gosh...

What was Prometheus like, MiL fancies it, but I'm not too sure & as we do only go to the cinema together I've been putting it off:rolleyes:

i really enjoyed it, but i'm a fan of the alien series of films.. there are some jumps and in my opinion, one, holy hell moment lol

but if you like sci-fi i'd give it a go ;)

Did he go for it? I'm from that area it is lovely x

Yes he did, I'm looking forward to it, we've decided just to invite, DS, DD & her boyfriend, my sister & her boyfriend & we are not inviting our mum's. We may have a nice meal with our mum's on the Friday beforehand, but not too sure yet.

OH didn't want a big do, but I wanted a celebration, so I feel we've both compromised here, afterall that's what marriage is about:D

Dyjliw after three weeks of crazy new puppy driving you mad he FINALLY learns to live with his crate :) only for an hour at a time mind you. But it's so lovely to have an hours peace!!!!

Attachments

• image-157199212.jpg
    image-157199212.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 90
Legomom said:
Dyjliw after three weeks of crazy new puppy driving you mad he FINALLY learns to live with his crate :) only for an hour at a time mind you. But it's so lovely to have an hours peace!!!!

Awwww he's absolutely gorgeous!! :) how old is he?? my little dog is fast asleep in his as I'm writing this, he loves it, it's his own little space where he can chill

mrstore said:
Awwww he's absolutely gorgeous!! :) how old is he?? my little dog is fast asleep in his as I'm writing this, he loves it, it's his own little space where he can chill

9 weeks. Hes done his hour this morning so hes watching TV on my lap as a reward :)

The breeder assured us he was 10 weeks when we bout him but actually the vet was convinced he was only 6 :( he's had a rough time settling in and has had awful colitis and tummy troubles. Poor little chaps just had a clean bill of health yesterday though so he can have his last jabs next week and start puppy school :) he's a bit hyper because we've had to keep him in so much and he's desperately needing some exercise and fresh air!!!

Legomom said:
9 weeks. Hes done his hour this morning so hes watching TV on my lap as a reward :)

The breeder assured us he was 10 weeks when we bout him but actually the vet was convinced he was only 6 :( he's had a rough time settling in and has had awful colitis and tummy troubles. Poor little chaps just had a clean bill of health yesterday though so he can have his last jabs next week and start puppy school :) he's a bit hyper because we've had to keep him in so much and he's desperately needing some exercise and fresh air!!!

Ours was 11 weeks old when we got him last year, he'd not had any of his jabs so he was stuck inside till he was over 15 weeks, he was desperate for walkies bless him. He's still a bit giddy now at almost 18 months but that might be cos he's not had his wotsits chopped off yet! Lol.
Good luck at puppy school....he should have a great time!!!

mrstore said:
Ours was 11 weeks old when we got him last year, he'd not had any of his jabs so he was stuck inside till he was over 15 weeks, he was desperate for walkies bless him. He's still a bit giddy now at almost 18 months but that might be cos he's not had his wotsits chopped off yet! Lol.
Good luck at puppy school....he should have a great time!!!

The wotsits are coming off ASAP..... He's already a stealth attack leg humping ninja dog lol.

Legomom said:

Awwwwww what a cutie!!!

Legomom said:
The wotsits are coming off ASAP..... He's already a stealth attack leg humping ninja dog lol.

Haha!!!! Ours only does 'it' now to visitors that come to the house, he must have gone off us lol

He's gorgeous, what's his name?

.....you bath and brush the dog, and now he's really really fluffy.....and smells a LOT better than he did this morning :)

mrstore said:
.....you bath and brush the dog, and now he's really really fluffy.....and smells a LOT better than he did this morning :)

Was he in shower with u lol xxx

dyjliw... you innocently upload you 'before and after' pic onto a facebook group of the man who inspired and motivated you through you weight loss since day one, just to say thank you.. and while watching his latest motivational video you see your pic on the screen for all to see.. happy is beyond it, i am absolutly over the moon just for the pic to be seen by him and added to the video.. not sure if i can post a link to the video, but if you search youtube for 'shayloss' and the video is called 'before and after pics (shayanswers) ep.7 .. around 8 mins 40 secs :D can't stop grinning :D

Back