Don't you just love it when...

Malc-D said:
dyjliw... you innocently upload you 'before and after' pic onto a facebook group of the man who inspired and motivated you through you weight loss since day one, just to say thank you.. and while watching his latest motivational video you see your pic on the screen for all to see.. happy is beyond it, i am absolutly over the moon just for the pic to be seen by him and added to the video.. not sure if i can post a link to the video, but if you search youtube for 'shayloss' and the video is called 'before and after pics (shayanswers) ep.7 .. around 8 mins 40 secs :D can't stop grinning :D

I saw you! I reckon you need to do the tanned oiled version lol!

Your 12 day old baby girl gives u lots of sleep, feeds well and is now having lovely mummy snuggles :) oh and when mummy weighs in and is half a pound below her pre pregnancy weight! X

Isis51 said:
Your 12 day old baby girl gives u lots of sleep, feeds well and is now having lovely mummy snuggles :) oh and when mummy weighs in and is half a pound below her pre pregnancy weight! X

Awww :) and well done you!

......when your OH tells you how 'skinny' you look in your leggings that you've just thrown on after a very wet dog walk :)

.....when you get the little flutter of excitement at the "we have news about your lotto ticket" email!!!

Was a tenner, but still!! You just never know when you click that link how much it's going to be!

Isis51 said:

Congratulations x

.....when you get the little flutter of excitement at the "we have news about your lotto ticket" email!!!

Was a tenner, but still!! You just never know when you click that link how much it's going to be!

Me too I get excited. OH rang me at work last week to say I'd had a 'good news from ERNIE' email & for me to check my account. Anyway checked & it was £25, but still the excitement was there for a little while.

When you feel really chuffed with yourself for being brave and going to the dentist :)

......you change the setting on the cross trainer and you mangage to double your time on it :) ok so it was only 10 mins but hey, better than 5 lol

DYJLIW everything you needed to do in the day is done, your belly is full, and all that's left to do is have a nice hot bath and relax :)

Back