Don't you just love it when...

.....as long as we are talking above legal ages here :rolleyes:

.....as long as we are talking above legal ages here :rolleyes:

Hahaha, I always go for older men rather than younger, let alone about 10 years younger than me! Mind you, clearly the older men approach hasn't worked for me and has led to a number of huge painful disasters... right, toyboy time it is then! ;)

KK I am the same!! I've had 3 "big" relationships in my life- 12 years older, 19 years older and the 1 year older. Would you believe it's only the one my age who has managed to stay put!! 12 years older had an internet woman on the side and 19 years older was the worst out the bloody lot!! Thought he was going to be the sensible one....sadly not. 44 but 14 in the head...joke!!

Younger men are the way forward and 9 times out of 10 can be pacified with a Playstation :rolleyes:

KittenKat said:
Hahaha, I always go for older men rather than younger, let alone about 10 years younger than me! Mind you, clearly the older men approach hasn't worked for me and has led to a number of huge painful disasters... right, toyboy time it is then! ;)

Hey when youre drowning a dinghy will do as well as a ship!

Honestly- who would you rather go out with??

donaldtrumpscombover.jpg
zac-efron-rolling-stone-cov-001.jpg

I love how his abs seem to say "this way".

:eek:

OH has just collared me looking at that photo and said "If he's got an itch on his shoulder why has he gone up his top rather than through the neck!!"

Edit- Zac Efron not Hector Elizondo

Shirleen I've got a bit of a "thing" for Harrison Ford and he's got 42 years on me :eek:

I confess I don't like pretties and I don't like six packs, as for the little muscles on the hip bones ergh I want to vom!
Zac Efron fails on all counts!

I do love big muscled arms mind!

Hmmm, I have a real thing about Theo Rossi at the moment, from Sons of Anarchy *drools*

Wouldn't say no to Vin Diesel either!

I confess I don't like pretties and I don't like six packs, as for the little muscles on the hip bones ergh I want to vom!
Zac Efron fails on all counts!

I do love big muscled arms mind!

So we've agreed that if Zac Efron ever chats you up you will say "Sorry, not my type son, but I do know a Scouser who would be happy to oblige". Yes??

Speaking of big muscled arms- Bruce Willis, oh my.

JezVonSavage said:
So we've agreed that if Zac Efron ever chats you up you will say "Sorry, not my type son, but I do know a Scouser who would be happy to oblige". Yes??

Speaking of big muscled arms- Bruce Willis, oh my.

Oh yes! You can have Zac.
Anyone want David Beckham, the bloke in makeup in the Twilight films, Johnny Depp (gak), Daniel Radcliffe, oh and most other heart throbs (they're always chatting me up I'll be glad to pass them along).

However I'm keeping George Eads (CSI Nick), George Clooney, Hugh Jackman, and Rob Brydon (my 2nd husband for the laughs) I'm also going to keep Michelle Pfieffer my girl crush!

Seen as you're letting me have Zac, I'm prepared to sacrifice George. He's not a man, he's a god!

Shirleen, keep an eye out for Brad for me :D

JezVonSavage said:
Seen as you're letting me have Zac, I'm prepared to sacrifice George. He's not a man, he's a god!

Shirleen, keep an eye out for Brad for me :D

Lol! He's always calling!!! Lmao!

Back