Don't you just love it when...

I studied that when I went to uni... for 3 months! Haha :eyeroll: Loved the course, just hated uni so I quit.

Where did you go??

I hated Uni, I managed 2.5 years of my course and quit, although for a good reason. I intended to finish it the following term but never got round to it and by then getting a job was proving difficult, degree or no degree. So I stuck with my job in makeup and managed to not become a waster- go me!!!

I still consider myself to have a degree though....well I practically have!!

I loved uni! So much so I did 5 years lol :D

JezVonSavage said:
Where did you go??

I hated Uni, I managed 2.5 years of my course and quit, although for a good reason. I intended to finish it the following term but never got round to it and by then getting a job was proving difficult, degree or no degree. So I stuck with my job in makeup and managed to not become a waster- go me!!!

I still consider myself to have a degree though....well I practically have!!

I went to Salford. I suspected I'd hate it before I went, but I knew is regret it if I never tried it. Salford was far enough away that I could live in and close enough that I could easily go home every weekend. I was a huge mummy's girl (still am haha) and I was so not ready to move out. I felt like I didn't fit in. I'm not a party animal at all and it seemed everyone else was and I was really odd because I didn't want to go and get bladdered every night. I was miserable all the time and ended up locking myself away and basically skipping lectures ans stuff so work was suffering. The course was really interesting, and not a lot of other places near me did it, but it just wasn't worth how miserable if made me.

Wow, sorry for the essay haha.

dyjliw your bus-and-place-name-obsessed autistic cousin gives a particularly "Aspie" response to a comment on facebook, gets told he's being boring and you can step in and be boring with him...

it may be an odd thing to enjoy having in common, but it's nice for both of us to know that there's someone else in the family who understands Asperger's from a sufferer's perspective lol.

(and yes, I am aware that a conversation about the spelling and etymology of place names may not be everyone's cup of tea, but me and Miles roll along quite nicely thankyou!)

My son and I had a convo that started with the worlds tallest man, Giantism, Angus McGaskill, WWII, the Great Depression, the Stock Market, Basque Seperatists, The IRA, Currencies of the world, devolution, inflation and reparation, 9/11, terrorists, Libya and geography, oh and school!

All that in one hour!

You get paid £200 more than you were executing :D

MissSlinky2011 said:
You get paid £200 more than you were executing :D

Oh it's you that took the flaming £200 I was expecting in my wages and never got! Argh!

Just kidding

Really though I got £200 less than expected and I really am sobbing about it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bevhunter1986 said:
Oh it's you that took the flaming £200 I was expecting in my wages and never got! Argh!

Just kidding

Really though I got £200 less than expected and I really am sobbing about it xxx

Aww I'm sorry, they usually get mine wrong, last month I got paid twice as they deducted my holiday pay instead of paying it!

Baby stuff will be bought with this :D

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
Aww I'm sorry, they usually get mine wrong, last month I got paid twice as they deducted my holiday pay instead of paying it!

Baby stuff will be bought with this :D

X x x

Think mines just the taxman but I won't know til I get the payslip x

It was one of the loveliest things I've witnessed - a 6'2" bloke gently peeling the shell from around a tiny tiny crying little pink baby bird. Granted, they ain't the cutest things on the planet, what with their wobbly heads, thin skin, big bellies and bulging eyes, but bless.

This made me rofpmsl!!! Do you think that your description of your OH is quite fair?!! :eek::rolleyes::p

I *know* that you really meant the bird (didn't you?!!! :confused::D)

dyjliw the pictures from last night hit appear on facebook and you don't think you look completely awful in them and infact quite like them :D x

Woohoo

....and the end of a storm....there's a gooooooooolden sky........

Your hubby texts you to let you know what he's been doing since you went to work at 10am and he has cleaned the entire house been to your mums and kept her company for tea AND stripped the wallpaper from what will be the nursery!

He's got the nesting bug more than me!

X x x

When Arsenal kick ass & beat Tottenham 5-2......one happy bear lol.....xxx

Back