Don't you just love it when...

You are a rubbish stalker. Try harder.
DYJHIW you have the entire impulse purchase for 20 quid couch to yourself coz the kids can actually play outside for once...

DYJLIW you make Ermintrudes UTTERLY splendid syn free soft cheese and its so good you can have it for breakfast AND lunch. Although I must be careful NOT to breathe on anyone in Asda, I was a little heavy handed with the garlic. And I am only going to Asda to get more greek yogurt to make some more. Even DH, the king of arterial furring through diet thinks its fricking amazing, and is insisting on me keeping him in a regular supply.

You have just completed the first major de-fuzz of the year (not the very first de-fuzz I must stress, but the first absolute major one!) and feel absolutely fab and so much more confident, even though no-one else will see the difference!!

When a DYJHIW turns into a DYJLIW :)
To explain, I missed my bus this morning as it was 5 minutes early and whistled past me just as I got to the top of the road. So decided to get the train instead because I can't be bothered waiting 15 mins for the next bus. Got on the train at the time I usually get off my normal bus and only got into work acouple of minutes later than usual :D think I might swap to the train from now on x

.......you can see a change in the shape and firmness of your bum because of all the walking I'm doing! :)

........you only have today and tomorrow left in work before 2 weeks off!!! :)

Happy Holidays said:
It's nice just to have time off, relax & just do what you want.;)

Just hope I can stay on plan.....have bought loads of lovely fresh fruit and veg this morning, so if I do get the nibbles I have plenty of superfree on hand :)

DYJLIW your gorgeous boyfriend rings to say he's got a couple of days off in Cardiff, and if I want to go down he can book us into a hotel :) as much as it'd be lovely to see him 2 weeks earlier than expected, but I need to work-will see what I can sort out tho! He's soo sweet xx

When you sell your car finally- buying a new one tomorrow, and have some left over to put into credit card debt. Then transferring debt to no interest acc for 22 months, by which time I sincerely hope it's cleared!

.........when your boobies aren't shrinking as fast as you thought they would!! :) :) in fact I think they look bigger as the rest of me is getting smaller :) saw my reflection in a shop window today and thought blimey!!!!

Having just posted on the DYJHIW thread I am dropping in here to even the balance!

DYJLIW you realise that your good friends are really good friends.

and...

your step-son and his wife are so in love and so excited about their pregnancy (due in September)

DYJLW you haven't slept well the last few nights and felt like a zombie when you rolled out of bed this morning but a nice hot shower not only wakes you up but makes you feel human again :) x

Back