Don't you just love it when...

Castor oil is what everyone is telling her to have but all that does is give you raging runs which can bring on contractions - no thanks lol! I'm already scared of doing a number 2 when I'm pushing haha

X x x

Castor oil, that's it, it is such a long time since I had my two:D BTW I pooped lots whilst pushing!

Happy Holidays said:
Castor oil, that's it, it is such a long time since I had my two:D BTW I pooped lots whilst pushing!

Lol thanks! At least I know if it does happen I'm not alone :D I've already had a conversation with someone about doing a little wee while being violently sick! Pregnancy is soooo glamorous :D

X x.

Happy Holidays said:

Oh that was my worst fear lol
When daughter came out midwife said "oh she's pooing" I sat bolt upright and shouted "no I am not" she was like calm down not you the baby lol

breeza said:
Oh that was my worst fear lol
When daughter came out midwife said "oh she's pooing" I sat bolt upright and shouted "no I am not" she was like calm down not you the baby lol

Lol! Someone I knows baby pooed inside her while on the way out! Is that unusual?

X x x

My son pooed inside me, don't think its unusual. Believe me you won't give a toss if you poo or not...lol xxx

big bear said:
My son pooed inside me, don't think its unusual. Beli

Does it cause any complications or anything or is it just another one of those things that can happen? Do they have to clean you out after or what happens? Sorry lol I like lots of info on what might happen to me lol

X x x

Mummy2Bslim said:
Does it cause any complications or anything or is it just another one of those things that can happen? Do they have to clean you out after or what happens? Sorry lol I like lots of info on what might happen to me lol

X x x

With our daughter they whisked her out of the room to clear her out but don't recall me being cleaned out lol
But tbh you are in such a daze you're hardly aware of anything going on around you. I had wanted to see placenta but didn't know I'd delivered it till it had gone from room.

I'm having my husband and my mum with me, I'm going to try tens machine and gas and air only to see how I go! My mum has pethidine and said she thought she has dreamed giving birth and I don't want that. Trammadol made me space out so don't much fancy anything stronger lol.

X x x

I was so worried about being sick in front of strangers while giving birth that I hadn't even thought about the fact that I might poo!!! And boy did I poo!! Loads!! All I can say is.....poor student midwife who was wiping while I was on my hands and knees lol. Poor girl!!

I had Pethedine both times, great stuff!!
I was 9 days late with Son, sex worked!!!

(this was Saturday night when I was still on holiday mode)

When your son sees the long queue at the KFC drive thru and instead of complaining says 'oh good we can have a chat!' he's 15 and normally a chat with me is an anathema!

DYJLI More when you tell hubby about what son said and HE gets a bit jealous! Because he is usually favourite parent!

Nasty woman I am!!!

BTW Starlight what's FWB????

Back