Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you can have breakfast in the garden with the sun beaming down, spend a few hours in sixth form and come home to go have a nap in the sun!! Nice and rosy now :)

Youhave fab friends like the one that came to my rescue at 11pm last night because I ran out of petrol!!!! He even pushed my very heavy car to the petrol station!!!! Note to self..... Do not ignore the little orange light on the fuel gauge

Happy Holidays said:
Somebody recommended lemon juice & hot water first thing in the morning, I tried it & it works:D

I had that this morning.... But afterwards!!!
I think my body is adjusting to me doing mainly green days!

bunnylovesalan said:
I take seaweed tablets as I have an underactive thord and they help make me go on a regular basis instead of days without going :eek:

Normally I'm ok, I think a combo of cutting bread, going off tea, and doing green has got my insides going 'what's going on girl?'

DYJLW you accidentally buy the wrong chocolate for OH :p which means he'll only sit here eating a few squares at a time rather than the whole big bar (and no it wasn't an accidentally on purpose mistake lol I obviously just wasn't paying attention in the shop) x

DYJLIW you realise that black tea is actually really really nice and that you can now save the A choice for cheese!!!

Back