Don't you just love it when...

Your mother gives you a backward compliment and says "I was quite cross with you the other day, because I was wearing a top you gave me which was very nice (one of my old "big" tops) and it occured to me that you havent just gone and piled all the weight back on and then lost it again in order to give me more new clothes."

I think that's a compliment.. sort of???!!??

DYJLIW you sit down to eat a yummy dinner and can't quite believe that you're on a "diet" especially when you tuck into (a version of) Eaton mess afterwards. Devine! Lol

Get a great weight lose u didnt expect or even work towards! I aimed for 2lb this week but got 3.5lb off yay! X

It's great when....it's Bank Holiday weekend, I made a pact to stick to plan. I did stick to plan, and lost 2lb today, woohoo!! :bliss:

bunnylovesalan said:
When you have a big poo - it feels like a load of weight has been taken away :8855:

Haha!!! That's the kind of thing I'd write lol, I text my OH last week while he was in work to say I'd just had a massive poo, he replied with something along the lines of you're disgusting!!!!

DYJLIW you have been suggesting to someone for ages that they should join SW, even though it goes against everything they know about dieting, and eventually they do go, and lose 12.5lb their first week back, despite not really believing that it is possible while still eating so well.

DYJLIW you go for your first walk since starting the diet, and despite your worries, it wasn't that hard!! :D

When your brother pops by to rip up trees in your front garden so he can put gravel down so you can park your car on the drive! Love him x

Ooooh we need this doing! Can he pop by here please!?
P.S has it worked out expensive for the gravel etc?

He's got the hardcore already left over from another job, the gravel is £60, not sure how much the membrane is, and he wants to put in some fence panels as it's all open plan.
He's a love, he's out of work and bored and is itching to get my kitchen started!

Depends which seaside, if you're coming here to Southend, don't hold your breath :p

Back