Don't you just love it when...

MadameLaMinx said:
DYJLIW you end up in matalan and find the perfect dress, after yesterdays disastrophe, and it's a 12, and it looks kickass.

Fantastic ;)

.....when you visit your grandma on her 87th birthday in the dementia unit at her home, unsure of how she'll be, but she was really really good today :)

DYJLW you get a new job. Had a call this morning from a company I had an interview with 2 weeks ago (got told at the time that while they were really impressed by me at the interview the jobs (3) had gone to candidates with more experience) offering me the role as one of the other candidates had decided not to take the role.

Got made redundant a month ago so really made up to be getting back into work after a month of job searching x

odd_sock said:
DYJLW you get a new job. Had a call this morning from a company I had an interview with 2 weeks ago (got told at the time that while they were really impressed by me at the interview the jobs (3) had gone to candidates with more experience) offering me the role as one of the other candidates had decided not to take the role.

Got made redundant a month ago so really made up to be getting back into work after a month of job searching x

Yay! Hope you love it xxx

Ahh, that's what I'm doing now :) My friends think it's weird for a 17 year old to love knitting, but hey ho :p

DYJLIW You come up with a brilliant way to spend your 25th Wedding Anniversary; OH doesn't want a big celebration, we have already compromised on that & we are taking ourselves off on a special trip which was going to be next year, but we can't afford it, it will cost about £7,000:eek: so it's been put back to 2014, I can wait.

But I really wanted to celebrate the day itself & we've been discussing what to do, I want something special with close family, something more than a meal. Anyway, we both love trains, so I thought on the day we can go on the Severn Valley Railway, have a nice meal, with Champers & have a lovely day together, possibly with DS, DD & her boyfriend & my sister & her boyfriend.

Can't wait to tell OH tomorrow, I'm sure he'll go for it:D

U final get the courage to check syn value of ur favour sandwich filler n it's only 1syn per slice of salami wooooohooo! No wonder I've been losing! I've been waaaaaaay over counting syns! #bigsmiles!

Your cousin makes it into the Olympics!!!!! Woooooooo goooo girl!!

... you have thought a brillent chocolate cake for your hubby's birthday to make :drool: must be good till then and then treat myself to a day off. Ummm 70% dark chocolate :eatdrink051:

a nice quiet night out with dad and uncle to the cinema (prometheus) it was pretty empty and could have a stretch while watching it :)

DYJLIW You come up with a brilliant way to spend your 25th Wedding Anniversary; OH doesn't want a big celebration, we have already compromised on that & we are taking ourselves off on a special trip which was going to be next year, but we can't afford it, it will cost about £7,000:eek: so it's been put back to 2014, I can wait.

But I really wanted to celebrate the day itself & we've been discussing what to do, I want something special with close family, something more than a meal. Anyway, we both love trains, so I thought on the day we can go on the Severn Valley Railway, have a nice meal, with Champers & have a lovely day together, possibly with DS, DD & her boyfriend & my sister & her boyfriend.

Can't wait to tell OH tomorrow, I'm sure he'll go for it:D

Did he go for it? I'm from that area it is lovely x

........you have collar bones again...only just but they're definitely there! :)

Attachments

• image-390738685.jpg
    image-390738685.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 58
DYJLIW you have a blow out over Jubliee weekend and still somehow (no idea how) you lose weight, 3/4lb, not much but all in the right direction and pulling my further in to the 11's....woop!

Back