Don't you just love it when...

.......you check your bank balance on your phone and have had £120 mysteriously paid in :) can't see where/who it's come from though on my phone, not complaining!!!

Out if curiosity you attempt to try on your bridesmaids dress from your brothers wedding when you were 20 (its their 5th anniversary today) and as the day fell as my weight was creeping up it was a snug fit then and you've since outgrown it by at least 2 sizes. Just tried it on and could do the zip up! :eek: was on the snug side but it zipped up! So happy right now a few more pounds and it will fit perfectly!

DYJLIW your lovely Nannie takes you for an Indian meal, and you both ignore your diets and just have a nice meal! :D

You've had really slow losses for a few weeks then you suddenly lose 2 1/2 lb bringing you only 5 1/2 lb from target weight one!!

Dyjliw the doctors FINALLY take your agonising period pains seriously and agree that maybe an ultrasound will help!!! Might actually get to the bottom of this now!!!

DYJLIW you take the new puppy out to meet ducks for the first time and he thinks he's a big tough guy........... untill the first time one quacks at him and he runs off like a big baby!!!

Legomom said:
DYJLIW you take the new puppy out to meet ducks for the first time and he thinks he's a big tough guy........... untill the first time one quacks at him and he runs off like a big baby!!!

Aww bless!! Hahaha!!!

Don't you love it when..... You're starting a serious mission to lose weight, and you find this wonderful website with generous, like-minded people? :)

2 today :)

Dyjliw you deliver a cv to a school you did teaching practice in 2 years ago and the classroom assistant who worked with you opens the door and the first words they say are 'where are you disappearing to?' made me smile, still miles to travel but its nice when people recognise your hard work.

Dyjliw you can fit into size 10 shorts in new look! Eek! Granted they were snugger than I would be comfortable wearing them but the fact I got in and they zipped up was a big positive!

jezzi999 said:
You go to poundland for Velvet Crunch and get served at the till by your very first boyfriend.

Who is (and always has been) a total creepy creepy. And regularly told you how **** you were. And drove your anorexia and depression almost into the ground over 3 years (14-17).

And yet here I am, put myself through college, started work straight from college, got 2 vocational qualifications, put myself through evening uni as a mature student, and now happily married.

And you are a tillboy at Poundland.

Have a nice day!

I love it :)

gettingfit said:
DYJLIW you have nothing to read but then something catches your eye on here.

Lets see who gets banned first.

You not gonna say anymore than that??? I'm bored too! Lol

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back