Don't you just love it when...

ScarlettStar86 said:
dyjliw your lovely boyfriend buys the most thoughtful presents for your birthday. birthday tomorrow but cos i work till late on a wed I opened them tonight,
He got me a cuddly bagpuss- because I really would love a cat but we aren't allowed any pets here.
A cookie monster t-shirt, well speaks for itself really, here we are on a slimming forum!
A perfume that I mentioned about 6 months ago that I love but thought it was too expensive to have,
and a photo canvas of a pic that my friend took of a beautiful sunset on the beach, he knew how much I loved it so had it blown up onto a canvas for me. love him so much :) xx

Awww he's a keeper!

My DYJLI is when the shadow has left and I can eat dinner! Bliddy STAAAAAAARVING!

Whilst you're queuing for the hospital car park again, the car park man tells you he's on Jeremy Kyle next Friday about a DNA test!

*runs home to set sky plus*

DYJLIW, feeling in need of some nice body stretching, you skip the sweaty cardio bits of your workout today and do a Yoga workout instead. Feel all energised, stretched and .... zen!
yinyang.gif

DYJLIW what started out as "lemon burst" paint makes your loo look like you coloured it in with highlighter pen.

Haha we painted our downstairs loo in yellow once....it felt like you were under the grill when you were in there!!!!! It lasted two days haha

DYJLIW the two-faced... sorry, forty-faced ***** you work with gets dumped big style by her bloke!! Really made my day ;)

*Emsie* said:
DYJLIW the sun is shining!!! Wooooohoooo! First load of washing on the line and next nearly ready to hang out.......how rock n roll am I!?

Haha!! One of the first things I said to the OH this morning was Ooo I can get some washing on the line this morning! Little things eh?? Lol

Back