Don't you just love it when...

When its your 50 th birthday and have had a lovely day and the sun is shining too!

happy birthday! hope you had a lovely day x

DYJLW you get mega munchies while in work so go to the shop when your take your lunch break and come back with SW friendly things to munch on. I got red grapes, banana and custard muller light, tin of sweetcorn and coke zero. So much better than the baguette or pasty I usually come back with x

DYJLW You go through the mcdonalds drive thro for everyone in the car but yourself! willpower big time for me.

Happy Holidays said:
Is is appropriate to ask for photos:rolleyes:

Am attempting to get one but bathroom is so compact and bijou that it's hard to get far enough away to get decent photo. I love it though, totally transformed it from a horrible space into a lush one.

Am attempting to get one but bathroom is so compact and bijou that it's hard to get far enough away to get decent photo. I love it though, totally transformed it from a horrible space into a lush one.

I was just thinking about this earlier today, glad you've provided an update:D

*Emsie* said:
DYJLIW the sun is shining!!! Wooooohoooo! First load of washing on the line and next nearly ready to hang out.......how rock n roll am I!?

Haha highlight of my day yesterday was getting the bedding washed and dried!

lurverick said:
Haha highlight of my day yesterday was getting the bedding washed and dried!

Ditto!! Managed to get two loads dry and ironed including the bedding. Don't have a tumble dryer so on bedding day the house normally looks like a chinese laundry!!

You finish work at 7am and for the first time in weeks you can get into your own bed for a catch up sleep zzzzz (after Quorn sausage sammich and a cuppa of course!)

DYJLIW...although it's your first day back at work after a weeks holiday, and you should probably feel really miserable, you actually feel fantastic due to the fact that you are wearing a size 12 (!!) tunic dress and everyone is commenting on how fantastic you look. Who says Monday's suck..!? :D

Princess_Stevie said:
DYJLIW...although it's your first day back at work after a weeks holiday, and you should probably feel really miserable, you actually feel fantastic due to the fact that you are wearing a size 12 (!!) tunic dress and everyone is commenting on how fantastic you look. Who says Monday's suck..!? :D

Ab fab! Piccies of said tunic and tan?! Hope you had a great holiday xx

DYJLIW you pick up your carry box of hand weights that you use for workouts and think "This is quite heavy - I've probably lost the equivalent of one of these", so you put it on the scales and you haven't lost one - you've lost two of them! Almost as good was the look of respect on the hubby's face when you gave it to him to hold and told him you'd lost the equivalent of two of 'em! :D

Ab fab! Piccies of said tunic and tan?! Hope you had a great holiday xx

No tan unfortunately!! Haven't been anywhere, don't go away until September. Had loads of leave to use, and with it being my 21st last Sunday I thought I'd take the rest of the week off to enjoy myself.

Will try and get a piccie of my in my dress later on when I get home. I feel great. I want to wear it inside out just so that everyone can see the size 12 tag lmao! :D xx

DYJLIW you spend the morning chasing about on ebay, bidding on something your DH has wanted for AGES for his birthday, there are 3 of them available, you get outbid at the last second on the first two, and then the last one you decide to play them at their own game and do last few seconds bidding and win it and it ends up actually being cheaper than the previous two. *VICTORY LAP*

Dyjliw you have a wardrobe clear out and find 2 pairs of jeans you forgot you had, one of which is brand new, and they both do up. Yay!

DYJLIW when you accidently catch the really annoying **** stirring woman at the school gates out in a biiiiiiiig fat LIE!!! Ooooops outed you!!!

Back