Don't you just love it when...

*Emsie* said:
DYJLIW you find the willpower to take the bombay mix back out of your trolley and onto the shelves!

babybuffy84 said:
You have the willpower to chuwck away the garlic bread with cheese that my mum left out for me to have with my spag Bol !!
Willpower yippeeee !!!

Neither of these would EVER happen to me!!!

DYJLIW, OH goes into the Spar shop & you sit it in the car waiting & watching, then notice a dog tied up to a flower mobile stand thingy, but everytime somebody comes out it's soooooooooooooo friendly the whole thing moves, I'm nearly wetting myself laughing:D

Happy Holidays said:
DYJLIW, OH goes into the Spar shop & you sit it in the car waiting & watching, then notice a dog tied up to a flower mobile stand thingy, but everytime somebody comes out it's soooooooooooooo friendly the whole thing moves, I'm nearly wetting myself laughing:D

When I worked at the Post Office someone tied up their dog to the lottery stand outside, another dog trotted by and a huge Alsation nicked the lottery stand!!!

DYJLIW tomorrow is the end of term! Even better, the end of the school year. Even, even better, the day after pay day, and even even even better, going to be sunny!

When you sell crap on eBay you no longer want then spend the money made on a gorgeous new iron fist purse (& don't feel at all guilty about it :))

Attachments

• image-217399997.jpg
    image-217399997.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 30
Your son says he doesn't want it to be the last day tomorrow (said last night) as then he will be in his final year of school and he doesn't want to leave!!!
Bless him he's always been more like his Dad but in the last year has morphed into a clone of me, but without my horrible bits!
I do admire my boy x

DYJLIW it's finally the day of your 18th birthday party! Feels like I've been waiting for too long for this, and I am shocked now it's finally here :p Looking forward to putting the work in today to make it amazing for tonight and I can just relax and enjoy all the attention! ;)

DYJLIW it's finally the day of your 18th birthday party! Feels like I've been waiting for too long for this, and I am shocked now it's finally here :p Looking forward to putting the work in today to make it amazing for tonight and I can just relax and enjoy all the attention! ;)

Happy Birthday!! Have a great party, and make it one to remember! You're only 18 once :)

DYJLIW it's almost the summer holidays which means I get to have my big girl at home for 6 weeks :) never seem to have much time together so I'm really excited for the next 6 weeks

You've started your Xmas shopping!! No massive credit card bill this year :) buying bits & bobs as I can afford em X

You wander into Home Bargains at random, and spot Fibre Plus bars for 99p a pack. Haven't been able to find them anywhere! *may have bought 6 packs of the dark chocolate ones*

You wander into Home Bargains at random, and spot Fibre Plus bars for 99p a pack. Haven't been able to find them anywhere! *may have bought 6 packs of the dark chocolate ones*

oooo same here but I got the milk chocolate ones. I was walking past and noticed them just inside the door.

Only bad thing is I've managed to inhale a whole box since I got them home :break_diet:x

Back