Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW your hubby surprises you massively. Yesterday I had a call to make sure I'm in ( hubby was at work) and 10 mins later a new car arrives. Hubby bought me a new Mercedes so I can get out and about while he's got the car at work. I'm a very very lucky lady :)

dipsy1512 said:
DYJLIW your hubby surprises you massively. Yesterday I had a call to make sure I'm in ( hubby was at work) and 10 mins later a new car arrives. Hubby bought me a new Mercedes so I can get out and about while he's got the car at work. I'm a very very lucky lady :)

Wow yes you are!!!!

dipsy1512 said:

Omg that is brilliant!! Wish my hubby would do that. Doesn't even have to be a Mercedes. Any car would do!

Wannabe skinnymini said:
Omg that is brilliant!! Wish my hubby would do that. Doesn't even have to be a Mercedes. Any car would do!

I did not have a clue at all. I remember saying a month or so ago that I like it when I saw the advert on tv and nothing more was said until yesterday, shocked was an understatement lol

dipsy1512 said:
I did not have a clue at all. I remember saying a month or so ago that I like it when I saw the advert on tv and nothing more was said until yesterday, shocked was an understatement lol

That's amazing, you must be so so chuffed, especially a few weeks ago when you said you wanted to get a job but you'd need a car and you couldn't afford to get a car without a job. It's all falling in to place for you now which is brilliant x

Miss_Corset said:
DYJLIW you fit into a size 10 for the first time ever?! (Yes, I may have mentioned this on other threads, but I'm very excited ;) )

Well done you that's fantastic :)

Miss_Corset said:
DYJLIW you fit into a size 10 for the first time ever?! (Yes, I may have mentioned this on other threads, but I'm very excited ;) )

Wow that must feel great :) I'm hoping to get there soon too! Already in 12s on top and 14s on bottom so it shouldn't be too long :)

dipsy1512 said:

Wow! Go hubby!!! Major major brownie points!!!!

dyjliw the scales 2days ago said gain of 11.5lb!! but i braved going tonight an it was gain 3lb. so im alot happier with that!!!

Back