Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you go clothes shopping and have several NSVs (but can't find the NSV thread that used to exist-so if any kind soul could point me in the right direction id be grateful-thanks muchly) x

DYJLIW ive been waiting for have my tea (lamb dinner) all morning since put it in slow cooker & it was AMAZING!!!

DYJLIW you get home from work, OH sits you down and makes you a brew. Then he brings his amazing speakers through from his studio and let's you choose the music, and then cooks you a beautiful steak with roast new potatoes, parsnips and roasted veg and whips out a glass bottle of Fentimans cherry tree cola for a treat! (My favourite!!) I'm so lucky!!

You go for an afternoon sleep now baby is asleep. So exhausted getting up at 6am!!!! Plus yoy can relax the rest of the day as you have completed your uni work, wjoop woo :p

jezzi999 said:
When you hit club 10! Lalalala have a little dance around the scales!

:D Well done! x

Dyjliw you have had a fab chilled weekend away with friends and your daughter and have still got most of today to go and you get an extra hour too!

Yay, that's brill.

I'm also enjoying the extra hour, my body clock woke me up at 5:45 & so far I've put the washing in, had two brews, had sausage & bean breakfast, done my 'bits' & once finished on here off to have my long shower, then perhaps I'll catch up on tv or read my book, OH isn't back until 8pm so I've all day to just enjoy myself:D

You realise how lucky you are :)
- i have a nephew who was born on Friday,
- my dad got a job after being let go 3 years ago, -my best friend is off her meds & has been offered a new job,
-I made bonus in work this quarter,
-I've been doing 6 days in the gym for the past 2 weeks and I'm in the zone...
- And lastly I have an amazing boyfriend who bought me Minnie Mouse PJs when he was away the last few days :)

Smiley me today :)

chiefbridesmaid said:
You realise how lucky you are :)
- i have a nephew who was born on Friday,
- my dad got a job after being let go 3 years ago, -my best friend is off her meds & has been offered a new job,
-I made bonus in work this quarter,
-I've been doing 6 days in the gym for the past 2 weeks and I'm in the zone...
- And lastly I have an amazing boyfriend who bought me Minnie Mouse PJs when he was away the last few days :)

Smiley me today :)

Great news :)

DYJLIW even though your lovely boyfriend is at work today, you can have some time to yourself to chill out and get some housework done and you've just polished off a lovely SW style fry up :D

Dyjliw.. still have 2 days off work, going the cinema this morning to watch James bond, bit of clothes shopping and then chill. And tomorrow I'm going the gym early so I can chill in the afternoon.. Could get used to this time off :)

Back