Don't you just love it when...

Have to admit I chuckled at you smacking the door! :) When's your birthday? Push for the eternity ring then hehe!

Birthday's not 'til March and we're always skint after the winter months - our business relies on the summer tourist season. Never mind, a girl can't have everything!!

You sleep any better?

Nope, been awake since 3 and not even tired at the minute...I'm raging cause it's made me have my breakfast super early so I'll be hungry before lunchtime...oh the dilemmas of a dieter haha!

Can you head to the gym before lunch, might pad out the morning for you.

That's the thing I'm giving the gym a miss today as I'm really sore...plan on going on a walk at some point today but can't go just yet cause it's dark and I can't go when it gets light as my mum has an appointment this morning and I have to look after the sisters. I wouldn't be back on time! Drama! Suppose I shouldn't moan really, I'll have a loooovely nap later hehe!

You and your mates decide to have a night at the cinema, but then your mates decide they want to go to chiquito's for dinner first, and you have the will power to decline that bit and have dinner at home before you go (even though you LOVE mexican!)

DYJLIW you managed to resist the chocolate & orange cupcakes, homemade pumpkin pie, vampire fang sweeties, and skull lollipops in aid of Halloween yesterday. There are still leftovers today - it's almost lunch time and so far I've managed to resist temptation again :D

You actually WANT to get back on plan for the first time in a while... Only day 1 (again) but have planned meals & cooked stuff ready so far today :) (roasted new potatoes, parsnips, butternut squash, peppers & courgettes - just need to make some onion & mushroom gravy for later) now meals should be fairly quick to get ready :)

DYJLIW a delivery from the Republic sale arrives :) But DYJHIW your office has glass walls so you can't have a trying on session straight away ;)

DYJLIW you finally get started on NaNoWriMo after building it up so much in your mind and you're excited and motivated :D Hoping to write at least 4,000 words today to get a headstart! Wish me luck!

Laura94B said:
DYJLIW you finally get started on NaNoWriMo after building it up so much in your mind and you're excited and motivated :D Hoping to write at least 4,000 words today to get a headstart! Wish me luck!

My cousin is doing this. He has just started uni so personally think he's nuts! Good luck! X

wyjliw you get a lovely postcard from a friend for no reason other than they're being thoughtful (even though they only live round the corner and could hand it over instead). What a lovely surprise.

Jenna88 said:
What is that, Laura? I've seen lots of stuff about it on twitter but fail to grasp what it actually is.

DYJLIW you think of a really good pressie (as in she'll like it) for your 12 year old sister for Christmas and order it-Miley Cyrus last album as a piano book!

Hope Laura doesn't mind me answering-it's NAtional NOvel WRIting MOnth x

Back