Don't you just love it when...

Yeah its for everyone, I fully recommend it! :D

I defo couldn't do it along with something like uni haha, so I am impressed!

Dyjliw you decide to make minestrone soup and buy little pasta bows and they turn out to be the cutest pasta ever! Sounds so silly but after a hard day at work opening the cupboard and seeing them put a massive grin on my face!

MinkyDinky said:
Dyjliw you decide to make minestrone soup and buy little pasta bows and they turn out to be the cutest pasta ever! Sounds so silly but after a hard day at work opening the cupboard and seeing them put a massive grin on my face!

Lol @ cutest pasta ever!! :D

MinkyDinky said:

I feel a picture is in order!!

DYJLIW your feeling really naughty food wise, but instead of giving in and having anything bad you decide to just steal your favourite sweets and hide them away so you can have them when you have the spare syns

You complete a project you've been working on for a while and are really happy with how it turned out!
Been making a Christmas stocking for my baby nephew, will fill it with presents and give it to him. He will only be 9 months at Xmas but hope he will like it when he is older. It all started with a Rudolph cross stitch! Lol

ForumRunner_20121101_221445.png

You complete a project you've been working on for a while and are really happy with how it turned out!
Been making a Christmas stocking for my baby nephew, will fill it with presents and give it to him. He will only be 9 months at Xmas but hope he will like it when he is older. It all started with a Rudolph cross stitch! Lol

View attachment 67592

It's gorgeous and what a lovely thing for him to keep, I'm sure he'll love it now and even more when he's older and knows it was made especially for him by his auntie

When your friend (who has stomach problems ) texts you saying her bf is cooking a meal for her tomorrow night, she asked him "should I bring my gaviscon"

He said "yes please" ----- lol lol lol he thought it was a cocktail mix

Haha! That's brilliant :p Would make for a disgusting cocktail though haha!

God knows! Once I get past the 6th or 7th drink I'm sure I'd give anything a go haha!

Oooo tell

We got an alarm activation from a pub last night I phoned to check if there were any staff still in phone was answered by a very odd sounding man, who I didnt like the sound of. I told him it was the police calling and he couldnt say if he was staff/security or a customer who was locked in (happens a lot lol) told him I was going to send police and he said not to bother.... police got there and arrested him for housebreaking.... not only did the diddy answer the phone but he stayed until police arrived... should be charged with being stupid too.

Didnt half brighten up our night though lol

We got an alarm activation from a pub last night I phoned to check if there were any staff still in phone was answered by a very odd sounding man, who I didnt like the sound of. I told him it was the police calling and he couldnt say if he was staff/security or a customer who was locked in (happens a lot lol) told him I was going to send police and he said not to bother.... police got there and arrested him for housebreaking.... not only did the diddy answer the phone but he stayed until police arrived... should be charged with being stupid too.

Didnt half brighten up our night though lol

Maybe he thought because he'd said not to bother you wouldn't bother.

What was he doing in there, just hanging around?

I remember when I worked in the pub, we often had regulars left in the toilet when we locked up

Back