Don't you just love it when...

Jenna88 said:
DYJLIW you think Scarlett's idea of a hamper is fantastic so you're now going to make one for your granny and granda for Christmas! Sorted :D

:) I was inspired by someone else on the pressie thread (cant remember who though-edit had a look, it was kelly!) think its a great idea, can be made so personal :)

minky the coat looks amazing!

dyjliw you are feeling christmassy and have dug out the christmas songs! im such a big kid i love christmas!!

It's still too warm here to get too Christmassy but my shopping's 99% done. I'm counting down to 1 December to put the trimmings up and watch Miracle on 34th Street with a Baileys coffee :48:

Also forgot this VERY important one...

DYJLIW your mum arrives home with your advent calendar...who says 24 is too old...I'll be expecting on every year until I die! Wonder how many syns is in each little Cadbury's choc? Anyone know?

I'd guess at 1.

And you are NEVER too old for an advent calendar, my Nan bought me one every year until she died bless her!

Jenna88 said:
Also forgot this VERY important one...

DYJLIW your mum arrives home with your advent calendar...who says 24 is too old...I'll be expecting on every year until I die! Wonder how many syns is in each little Cadbury's choc? Anyone know?

Think it's two in the adult Cadbury's one

You look amazing-if I can look half as good as you in a years time ill be happy. Plus your hair is stunning xx

Thank you Welshtigger, it means a lot :) And I am sure you will look absolutely fabulous, the hard work really does pay off no matter how long it may take, I have been at it for 18 months now but would not change any of it xx

.....when you've done all the jobs you wanted to today (ironing, cleaned the bathroom, 3 loads of washing, food shopping, clean sheets on both the beds etc). :)

Wasn't keen on the song at all, would have preferred a mash up of the old stuff! Then again im obsessed with90s music and am convinced nothing current compares!

I was pleased with the result, I didn't like rylan at the start but he seems like a genuinely nice guy(I know that's not the point of the comp). I actually thought the bottom two should be d3 and Maloney but predicted it would be kye and d3. I find kye really boring, not my style of music at all so was glad he went.
In general though I can't say im overly passionate about who stays or goes...bit bored of it now. At the mo though I'd say union j are the best. The guy with the really black hair in that group is unbelievable!!

DYJLIW your day takes an unexpected turn for the better-just had a good chat with my college tutor and she's told me to apply for some bookkeeping jobs :) and that she's happily be a reference-so am going to apply for a couple of part time vacancies to supplement my income and try and get a foot into the door :)

Welshtigger said:
DYJLIW your day takes an unexpected turn for the better-just had a good chat with my college tutor and she's told me to apply for some bookkeeping jobs :) and that she's happily be a reference-so am going to apply for a couple of part time vacancies to supplement my income and try and get a foot into the door :)

That's great :)

Dyjliw you see the funniest advert EVER in your fitness mag....

image-1602497868.jpg

HahHa fart humour is the best

Back