Don't you just love it when...

jezzi999 said:
DYJLIW the ladies (and gents) of the DYJLIW and DYJHIW threads have got you through the last few weeks.

A special special thanks for those that replied to two posts when I was particularly upset - when I was worried about my husbands depression (he's back on the meds now) and also the "cookie dough incident" (I've been good since)!

You guys have kept me sane the last few months, and inspired me and made me laugh when I felt terrible.

Last week I hit club 10, and today I hit 2st off - and that's thanks to the support and friendship of you guys.

I dedicate my (homemade) sticker to you all :) :) :) :)

Dyjhiw things start going well again. So pleased he's back on track again and you're chasing the stickers. Fantastic. :)
Edit. Sorry should be Dyjliw but autocorrect changed it and didn't notice!

Last edited:
DYJLIW, Last week I went for a job interview (where I used to work) and was offered the job, which I decided not to take, anyway I know another friend of mine is looking for a job so I rang her & told her all about it, it's a nice place to work money better than average & I know she could do it very easily but she just poo pooed the job, & said it's ok I'll take the job in Preston, well I notice on fb she has asked an old work college (who has her own admin business) to ring her, ha ha, so the job in Preston wasn't really a job offer then!

Lol does she think you wont see this on fb? I dunno you try and do some people a good turn and they're still not happy :(

That's what I thought, but I know what her minimum salary was & I know how much they would offer her & it was about £3,000 more, and I also know if I recommended her for the job she stood a good chance, anyhow her bad luck.

dyjliw the scales this morning say STS after the few days saying 3-5lb gain!! still gutted thoughh :/

DYJLIW it's time to start wrapping presents! I'm going to put the Xmas music on and start wrapping (not normally this organised but am hoping to move house week before Xmas so won't have much time then!)

DYJLIW it's time to start wrapping presents! I'm going to put the Xmas music on and start wrapping (not normally this organised but am hoping to move house week before Xmas so won't have much time then!)

I'm holding off on wrapping presents yet, but don't know how long I can wait for, but I want to feel really Christmassy doing it, it will be Christmas film or music on, Christmas jumper and a mince pie.... going to hold off as long as I can, but will probably start before we get the decorations up.

donna88 said:
I'm holding off on wrapping presents yet, but don't know how long I can wait for, but I want to feel really Christmassy doing it, it will be Christmas film or music on, Christmas jumper and a mince pie.... going to hold off as long as I can, but will probably start before we get the decorations up.

Ive made a good start and feel really Christmassy now. Really really cannot wait!!

...your husband (losing weight buddy) reaches his goal and then has to have tonnes of yummy looking things just to maintain his weight. Can't imagine why i've been rubbish the last few weeks...!!

Liz
xx

DYJLIW you know the OH will be home before you and will have yummy turkey sausages, BNS mash and veggies already cooking by the time you walk in the door. Now what would really finish it off is a glass of red...but I shall try to resist!

When your little girl writes her numbers 1-5, signs them & fingerspells her name in BSL! My kid rocks :) x

Back