Don't you just love it when...

Well at the minute we've enough snow to be a nuisance but not for school to close, will have to wait and see what we wake up to in the morning...

No snow here yet:cool:

We have had light snow since late afternoon. Apparently it's going to stop during the night and start again tomorrow morning......and carry on until Saturday! Eeek!

.....when kids are finishing school at 1.30 because of the snow and I've just spoken to work and you don't need to go in this afternoon!!

Can you tell me what the fitbit does and if its good? Googled it and looks interesting :)

its a bit of a high tech pedometer, tracks steps and how many flights of stairs you have done, it syncs with my fitness pal which i use to track food and weightloss etc, also has a sleep monitor it lets you know how many times you moved or woke.. i love it x

its a bit of a high tech pedometer, tracks steps and how many flights of stairs you have done, it syncs with my fitness pal which i use to track food and weightloss etc, also has a sleep monitor it lets you know how many times you moved or woke.. i love it x

Thanks will look into it a bit more sounds good. X

made my own takeaway instead of ordering in :)

Back