Don't you just love it when...

Dyjliw you get a surprise bunch of flowers delivered to you at work

Very nice, my sister had flowers delivered to me at work on Monday, but our post is left in post holes with big stuff left underneath, I'd seen this big box from M&S but didn't look at who it was far as I wasn't expecting anything, anyway it was my work colleague who brought it in. I was really chuffed, they were so beautiful. Who were yours off & why have you rec'd them?

DYJLIW you're desperate for motivation and look back at what you weighed this time last year. This week last year I was 3 stone heavier!!

See you've been knocking yourself down on & off for a few weeks now, but just look at how well you've done x

DYJLIW Your boss calls you aside to one side, says your job has been looked at and the wage banding has changed, so you're getting an immediate payrise backdated to January and you still qualify for the annual raise in March. I'll be nearly £100 better off a month in feb, and March could be even more.
I might get my credit card paid off faster than expected :D

DYJLIW Your boss calls you aside to one side, says your job has been looked at and the wage banding has changed, so you're getting an immediate payrise backdated to January and you still qualify for the annual raise in March. I'll be nearly £100 better off a month in feb, and March could be even more.
I might get my credit card paid off faster than expected :D

Well done love!! That is really fab!!! Wish it was me xxx

Very nice, my sister had flowers delivered to me at work on Monday, but our post is left in post holes with big stuff left underneath, I'd seen this big box from M&S but didn't look at who it was far as I wasn't expecting anything, anyway it was my work colleague who brought it in. I was really chuffed, they were so beautiful. Who were yours off & why have you rec'd them?
Off hubby to cheer me up, helped me get through the day x

When it's Friday evening and you're planning a quiet relaxed evening in on your own wearing scruffs. And you then, for some completely random reason, decide you want to dress tidily and put a full face on! And prace around while listening to Kiss FM - hey, I'm going to count it as some body magic, to counteract some of the wine! ;)

When it's Friday evening and you're planning a quiet relaxed evening in on your own wearing scruffs. And you then, for some completely random reason, decide you want to dress tidily and put a full face on! And prace around while listening to Kiss FM - hey, I'm going to count it as some body magic, to counteract some of the wine! ;)

Love, love, love it!!!! Go on yourself kittenKat!!! Woop woop!!!! Xx

Love, love, love it!!!! Go on yourself kittenKat!!! Woop woop!!!! Xx

I'm bopping around like a loon, and feel so great in my jeans, top and full on face! I may look a complete idiot, but no-one else can see me! :) Feel good factor and body magic all rolled into one!

Dyjliw you are booking train tickets to go to London in the half term holidays even though buying the tickets stresses you out its exciting! :rolleyes:

London is brill, my dad lives in London when we go to visit I don't do any of the touristy things anymore, but really should. Last time we went we walked down the river up to & past Big Ben & it was really lovely. I'm lucky OH works on the railway & we get a limited amount of free train travel, saves us a fortune, we also get discount on the railways abroad:D What are your plans whilst there?

DYJLIW after stressing about it for days, the day of the party you're making a cake for is here and you're not panicking! Cake is baked, sliced in half, filled with jam/buttercream and ready to be iced and piped but I'm not freaking out! Yet...

DYJLIW you are all moved into your lovely new house with OH, it has been majorly stress free and now that everything is packed and put away you are chilling on the sofa whilst OH is at the match :) just got the BIG food shop to do tonight then we are all set!!

I'm so happy! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats! Happy New Home xx
DYJLIW you are all moved into your lovely new house with OH, it has been majorly stress free and now that everything is packed and put away you are chilling on the sofa whilst OH is at the match :) just got the BIG food shop to do tonight then we are all set!!

I'm so happy! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

London is brill, my dad lives in London when we go to visit I don't do any of the touristy things anymore, but really should. Last time we went we walked down the river up to & past Big Ben & it was really lovely. I'm lucky OH works on the railway & we get a limited amount of free train travel, saves us a fortune, we also get discount on the railways abroad:D What are your plans whilst there?

Eldest son is going to stay with my sister for a couple of nights and she is taking him to the Harry Potter experience me and younger son will spend a bit of time with them on handover and then we are off to my mums place and will stop one night and then come back late the next night. Am thinking we will go to a museum or something while we are there.

Dyjliw you know you have the house to yourself - OH on nights DS staying at his GF house. I can have what i want on the TV....

Back