Don't you just love it when...

When opting for a Chinese meal (beef in black bean sauce, boiled rice and prawn crackers) is better syns-wise than the snacks you'd had planned for today haha!

DYJLIW.....!! You can take all this yummy food to work with you to keep you goin all day....

image-2553749484.jpg

And still have your dinner of macaroni and cheese and your healthy extras to come home too!! I dont where i fit all in lol!! Got to love slimming world!! Xx

You've had a lovely hot shower and slathered yourself with Johnson's Dreamy Skin, having forgotten how yummy it smells. Thanks to my Sis for the 2nd annual pot for Xmas!

.... got enough syns for bag of wotsits (4.5) & daim bar (7.5) whilst watching tv :)

When your freshly painted and pretty blue nails distract you from reading haha! Suppose this is both a love and hate one :p

ForumRunner_20130128_230749.png

You have just been to weigh in and have lost 4lbs and got your half stone award!!! Yippee!!! And have lost a total of 8.5lbs in 3 weeks!!! X

That is shamazeballs!!!! xxxx

DYJLIW....!! You have just walked into your 10yr old sons room and have just seen the cutest thing ever......

image-803999940.jpg

All cozied up in bed with his dog, awwwwww.....!!!! Xx

Attachments

• image-87313299.jpg
    image-87313299.jpg
    514.3 KB · Views: 90
Made my own onion & garlic dip to have with my dortios & it turned out delicious!!

DYJLIW....!! You have just walked into your 10yr old sons room and have just seen the cutest thing ever......

View attachment 77126

All cozied up in bed with his dog, awwwwww.....!!!! Xx

Awwwwwwwwww that's so sweet, pets are just the best thing ever:D

Made my own onion & garlic dip to have with my dortios & it turned out delicious!!

Yay, a few weeks ago I made a tomato based dip thingy it was so yummy, but I bet I can't recreate it!

DYJLIW you're desperate for motivation and look back at what you weighed this time last year. This week last year I was 3 stone heavier!!

Back