Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW your husband gets the kitchen all sparkly clean without being asked. And DYJLIW this is NOT a rare occurrence! :D

Miss*Kellyxoxo said:
DYJLIW.... your havin the best girly night in n havin the best time but sneak your phone upstairs too the loo to catch up on minimins???? Xxx

Haha! I sneak a peek every time I go to the loo in work lol z

Dyjliw amongst the angst and worry about work you receive a facebook message from a stranger and you've been recommended to her by a wonderful friend (used to look after her little boys) for babysitting work and she's given a lovely reference. It's only babysitting but its something x

That's fantastic :) its better then nothing and great that your getting good references :)

DYJLIW It's the weekend and only one more week until half term

Dyjliw amongst the angst and worry about work you receive a facebook message from a stranger and you've been recommended to her by a wonderful friend (used to look after her little boys) for babysitting work and she's given a lovely reference. It's only babysitting but its something x

Ah, what a lovely thing for your friend to do! Hopefully it'll be one step on the way to something better for you x

...when you work out that you only need to lose 1.5lb a week until the end of July to meet your target! That's doable, right? XD

DYJLIW you are sat in the pub with a koppaberg waiting or your lovely friend, an have had your hair done so are feeling good! :) lovely off plan day (one of a few, but needing a break!) changing WI this week to weds and hoping it spurs me on but for now in enjoying a couple of days off! Lovely! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJLIW you are sat in the pub with a koppaberg waiting or your lovely friend, an have had your hair done so are feeling good! :) lovely off plan day (one of a few, but needing a break!) changing WI this week to weds and hoping it spurs me on but for now in enjoying a couple of days off! Lovely! Xx

Oooh what flavour-love koppaberg x

Strawberry and lime - not had one in sooo long and am loving it!! May have to have a couple, especially seen as though of will be pissed when he gets home from footy in London tonight :) X

Yes i'd say so, why end of july specifically for target date?

Because if I lose the weight by then I can get on the IVF waiting list at last :D Feeling positive about it all at the moment!

...when you work out that you only need to lose 1.5lb a week until the end of July to meet your target! That's doable, right? XD

yes its so doable! good luck :) xx

Texty_F said:
DYJLIW - you help house removals today everyone tucks into LARGE McDonalds and I eat :

My healthy picnic

Woo hoo!!!! :) well done!!
When I helped mum and dad move house last summer everyone was tucking into bacon butties at lunch time, I had a tuna salad. Think we need to polish our halos lol x

Back