Don't you just love it when...

Just caught up on here, mmmmm kebab, I want one NOW:rolleyes:

DYJLIW holidays are coming:D

DYJLIW you're loving all the posts on this thread :)

Also...

DYJLIW you're staying with your friend in Nottingham where she goes to uni, and have stayed in whilst they've all gone out clubbing! Sounds like it should be a DYJHIW but I feel so ill that it's nice to rest my voice, have a moments peace and start on my new book! (A Feast for Crows - one of the Game of Thrones books :))

Dyjlie you're pissed :)))!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

......when it's my 'day off' today :) not from work but from 'mum' stuff......OH is staying at home with my son and the dogs so I can have some 'me' time.....I'm going shopping with mum for the day, nice lunch somewhere.....and when I return I'm hoping for a nice clean bathroom, ironing all done, clean floors....well I can dream lol

DYJLIW you're loving all the posts on this thread :)

Also...

DYJLIW you're staying with your friend in Nottingham where she goes to uni, and have stayed in whilst they've all gone out clubbing! Sounds like it should be a DYJHIW but I feel so ill that it's nice to rest my voice, have a moments peace and start on my new book! (A Feast for Crows - one of the Game of Thrones books :))

Aren't the Games of Thrones books so exciting, I've read them all so far & can't wait for the next ones to be released. I've read some really good books lately & it's all thanks to people on here.

Dyjlie you're pissed :)))!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol, love this, how you feeling today? SW fry up????????????:D

....when you don't have to iron any of this today :) just got it ready for OH to do while I'm out shopping today with mum :) hehe x

Attachments

• image-2676642495.jpg
    image-2676642495.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 37
Dyjliw you are the 1st one up and are having a peaceful cuppa, its Sunday, you can have a sw latte later and a big grill up and you are going to see Xfactor live tonight!

Sounds like an great start to an awesome day! Have fun at x factor!! Xx

DYJLIW you rediscover a truly classic album and now have Carole King's Tapestry on full blast - look and learn Adele!!

Never heard of Carole King, I'll have to google & have a listen. I love lots of different types of music & been listening to Beethoven on Sky so thought I'd root out my Beethoven CD & put it on itunes, only find the CD case with no CD in, grrrr, but on the plus side I also found, Legends of Soul, Mozart, Lisa Stansfield, The Snowman, & Brahams. OH is working today so think I'm going to just have a day to myself chillin, only thing is OH left my docking station in Fuerte when he was last there for next time we go, erm no I need it NOW! I'd love a Bose docking station, but I'll have to want they're so expensive.

Back