Don't you just love it when...

Miss*Kellyxoxo said:
That is so amazin!! It feels great when you drop a size!! I think even better than losing a stone!! Xx

I felt like keeping the price label with the size on hanging out the top of my top just to show off!!! Lol ;)

DYJLIW it's 2 hours til home time, you have an amazing weekend planned and have monday of work. Hurrah!!

DYJLIW.... Someone has brought in a box of crispy creme donuts and you have totally resisted them!!!??? Even though i have never tried them and am dying to!!! Mind you i havent even dared look in the box at them lol!! I dont think i am that strong!! Outta sight outta mind, outta sight outta mind!!! I just keep chanting that to myself lol!!! Xx

DYJLIW.... Someone has brought in a box of crispy creme donuts and you have totally resisted them!!!??? Even though i have never tried them and am dying to!!! Mind you i havent even dared look in the box at them lol!! I dont think i am that strong!! Outta sight outta mind, outta sight outta mind!!! I just keep chanting that to myself lol!!! Xx

I tried 1 many moon ago, I found them far too sweet, and I love sweet, not to mention these doughnuts are so expensive ;/ x

Had such a relaxing bath with my new bodyshop chocomaina set (smells so lush!) & come out like a lobster from it been so hot... ahhh just how i like!

I tried 1 many moon ago, I found them far too sweet, and I love sweet, not to mention these doughnuts are so expensive ;/ x

Really?? Thats made me feel betta lol!! I had a quick look at them ha! and to be honest didint think they looked anything special!! So im glad i resisted!! I had saved up my syns for a night out at a chinese buffet and it was so much more worth it than a dohnut!! I would have went over if i had the dohnut!! Really enjoyed my meal but totally overloaded my belly and felt awful after wards!! I need to realise after losing almost a stone that although my eyes are the definitly the same size as before?? My belly is not lol!! Lesson learned!! Xx

DYJLIW.... You have discovered this??

image-373429576.jpg

Coconut essence!! I havent tried it yet but im really excited about trying new things with it!! Currys maybe to make korma?? Low syn cupcakes?? Has anyone tried it?? Xx

dyjliw youve had total will power this weekend!!

Didnt give in to getting pizza takeout last night. Had noodles an rice pudding later on.
Today ate out, had plain jacket potato & salad (strange looks from counter woman lol) added cottage cheese i brought with me!
& now just finished delisuios kebab, cheesy chips with salad, garlic sauce an my onion/cucumber mint salad i make :D :D

Eton mess for later on too :)

Back