Don't you just love it when...

The skirt that I discovered fitted me again a few weeks ago is now really falling down on me! I don't know what's going on but recently the inches have been falling off; it took me nearly 4 stone to go down a dress size but a few lbs have made me drop another really quickly - long may it continue!

....when me and mum had a right laugh shopping today....we found this skirt in M&S reduced to £34 from £199.....it looked like something you'd find for sale on a dodgy bondage site or something!!!! ;) it had a zip all the way down the back!!

Apologies if anyone on here has one!

Attachments

• image-3804628010.jpg
    image-3804628010.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 95
....when me and mum had a right laugh shopping today....we found this skirt in M&S reduced to £34 from £199.....it looked like something you'd find for sale on a dodgy bondage site or something!!!! ;) it had a zip all the way down the back!!

Apologies if anyone on here has one!

Tell the truth you bought it lol

Well it was my size ;)

We got some funny looks from some of the other shoppers lol. It was near the exit so I was teasing mum on our way out that she'd really gone that way to get one in her size!!! Was so funny!!! :D

What was even funnier was when I tripped over a loose flag stone in front of loads of people! Luckily not flat on my face, I managed to stay upright, but I almost pee'd myself when I did it and almost again when me and mum started laughing about it!!!!!

....when you text OH on his new phone while he's in work, only to get a phone call from him to say that he doesn't know how to silence the text tone, only the ring tone, so every time I text him his phone goes 'potato' in the Keith Lemon Irish accent!!!!! Lmao ;)

Back