Don't you just love it when...

Well it was my size ;)

We got some funny looks from some of the other shoppers lol. It was near the exit so I was teasing mum on our way out that she'd really gone that way to get one in her size!!! Was so funny!!! :D

What was even funnier was when I tripped over a loose flag stone in front of loads of people! Luckily not flat on my face, I managed to stay upright, but I almost pee'd myself when I did it and almost again when me and mum started laughing about it!!!!!

Omg mrs!! I want a day out with you and your mum lol!! Sounds like you both had a hoot and half pmsl!! Your mad hun!! You so make me chuckle xxx

Haha!!! If you handle me filling her trolley with condoms and ky jelly you're more than welcome to join us.....when you free??? Lol xx

Lmao!!!! You are right up my street hun!! What a laugh!! Where would you be in life without a good carry on??? Erm next saturday sound ok ha!! Xx

Last edited:
Miss*Kellyxoxo said:
Lmao!!!! You are right up my street hun!! What a laugh!! Where would you in life without a good carry on??? Erm next saturday sound ok ha!! Xx

I was going to say 'it's a date' but that sounds a bit wrong!!!!! Lol xx

Dyjliw you don't get in until gone 2.00am on a Wednesday night. Rock and roll!!!!!!

.....when your wonderful OH hasn't snored for the last few nights so now I can actually remember what sleep is :)

......and when he said we can go to the mobile phone shops together today to look at phones for me as I've still not made my mind up!!!!

Have to admit that's one of the ugliest skirts I've see, ha ha

Back