Don't you just love it when...

It's Sunday morning and the Easter egg you've looked at for a month is now downstairs waiting to be eaten x

... your still in bed!! was up gone 3am with Jacob as he had a temp.. plus its the first night in my own bed upstairs and not the spare bed downstairs for me.. so I do not want to move lol

DYJLIW.... your house smells of slow cooking roast lamb.... mmmmm gorgeous!

DYJLIW your uncle's friend decides they don't have time for chickens anymore so you get them free of charge!! :D Was just a mere mention the other day and now they have moved in and are fully set up :D We've always wanted chickens and/or a goat so this is great!

Chickens.jpg

Also, DYJLIW you're enjoying a glass of wine after abstaining all Lent!

DYJLIW.... your house smells of slow cooking roast lamb.... mmmmm gorgeous!
Ohh im drooling at the thought of the smell, i LOVE it!! infact any slow cooking meat lol

Awww how is he today Jess? Whoop at you in your own bed, thats great you have managed the stairs hun be careful x
Hes not too bad but off his foods. (except Easter egg which is typical lol) I know it was great! Have to have hubby stand infront of me each time go up/down stairs. Even Jacob is faster than me lol. x

DYJLIW your uncle's friend decides they don't have time for chickens anymore so you get them free of charge!! :D Was just a mere mention the other day and now they have moved in and are fully set up :D We've always wanted chickens and/or a goat so this is great!

View attachment 84585

Also, DYJLIW you're enjoying a glass of wine after abstaining all Lent!

Thats very kind of them! Id love to have some but i wouldnt have the time or pacience atm. Plus i think our dog would think its a playing toy for him! Well done on your lent! i didnt do one this year....

DYJLIW had a fun time baking some vanilla cupcakes with Jacob.. :D
March 31st (8).JPGMarch 31st (15).JPGMarch 31st (19).JPGMarch 31st (22).JPG

Awwww isnt he a cutie - I love the one with the flour on his nose lol

Thank you :) He really enjoyed making them too! Not as messy as i expected either :)

I used to love my 2 getting all messy and having fun with cake mix and anything with choccy on so that it was smeared all over their faces lol

It all fun and games. Love him getting messy whilst just having pure fun!

DYJLIW you were expecting your hens not to lay for a few days at least (to get over the stress of moving) and you wake up to find this!

Our First Egg!.jpg

Then, a few hours later (just now) - when you go out to give them some marmite on toast - you go out to find these...

Second Two Eggs!.jpg

So proud of our girls! :D

Back