Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you end up being pulled into a 12-3 meeting where there is a buffet lunch you weren't expecting BUT you manage to resist the sandwiches, pastries, crisps and cakes and eat only your Mug Shot with veggies and HEXA cheese!

Yay for being back on plan! :D

All your friends are now making magic porridge because they love it too now!

DYJLIW you and your OH complete day 1 of the insanity work outs! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh fab, where you for?

Sarah, my Dyjliw is the same as yours, went to my aunts house for an hour and she had wine and nibbles for my grandas bday...not one bite or one drop of wine!

Well done, Miss H! Gold stars for us today!xx

Ooh fab, where you for?

Sarah, my Dyjliw is the same as yours, went to my aunts house for an hour and she had wine and nibbles for my grandas bday...not one bite or one drop of wine!

Two weeks in Turkey, will be lovely and hot in August! I know it's a while away but gives me something to get through the summer term...lots on the next month or two!!

Yep, last year I bought a gps with my bonus & OH lost it just after a week & we found out we weren't covered, so he took out gadget cover for £25 which covers, the gps, ipod, iphone & ipad so hopefully we'll be able to get another on. Otherwise, I'm going to be very broke, I really miss the ipad!!!

Hi there was that £25 a month or a one off £25 as I've looked at some cover and they seem quite expensive? Would be interested to know which he went for thanks. :)

Dyjliw you wear a jacket you haven't worn in about a year, and find £20 in the pocket!

Dyjliw you wear a jacket you haven't worn in about a year, and find £20 in the pocket!

Great!!! Just as well you didn't take it to a charity shop!

I have occasionally thought I had nothing left in my purse, cleaned out the receipts and found either a fiver or tenner wrapped around one of the receipts.

Feeling abit more positive today with all the s!&t going on atm! Things happen for a reason... right?

:)

Hi there was that £25 a month or a one off £25 as I've looked at some cover and they seem quite expensive? Would be interested to know which he went for thanks. :)

It was £25 one off payment, and it's with Supercover Insurance. I sent off the claim form on Saturday & I've rec'd an email from the today about the claim, so it looks like it will all be sorted either way soon. I really hope they pay out otherwise it's going to cost me! I'll let you know the outcome, but so far I'm impressed with their customer service.

It was £25 one off payment, and it's with Supercover Insurance. I sent off the claim form on Saturday & I've rec'd an email from the today about the claim, so it looks like it will all be sorted either way soon. I really hope they pay out otherwise it's going to cost me! I'll let you know the outcome, but so far I'm impressed with their customer service.

Fab I'll have a look into it. Think it could be just what we need! Thanks for that :)

Dyjliw it's your birthday and you've been out for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a bottle of prosecco and afternoon tea at Betty's in between. Am having a day off SW and loving it! Think I'm doing a year of eating out in one day :)

Dyjliw it's your birthday and you've been out for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a bottle of prosecco and afternoon tea at Betty's in between. Am having a day off SW and loving it! Think I'm doing a year of eating out in one day :)

Happy Birthday :)

Glad ur feeling better Jess xx

Happy Birthday, you sound like you're having a fab day. I love drinking in the afternoon it seems naughty somehow.

Back