Don't you just love it when...

dyjliw.. no work on Monday :)

And on a Sunday morning you know you don't need to turn the alarm on, bliss, enjoy your bank holiday Monday

When ur friends make u doubt ur height and u think ur BMI will change but then you re-measure and you are the height you thought! Phew BMI will not increase! Lol

DYJLIW you get home from early mass and start off with The Muppets movie, closely followed by Calamity Jane and an then afternoon of shopping to come. Good times!

DYJLIW you get home to find your little cat is having her kittens 2 weeks earlier than we guessed! Of course she picked the most awkward box in the garage to have them in but I can hear wee baby kitties! How exciting!

I will :D

shes in a really awkward box (long and shallow) that a guitar came in- I think I'll have to wait until she's ready to let me see :)

dyjliw you're watching Michael Mcintyre live from Wembley on TV and can't stop laughing, i love him :)

DYJLIW you have time to catch up on corrie before new episodes again tonight!! :) no more covering my ears in the staff room tomorrow

Back