Don't you just love it when...

When your home on Friday for almost a month! Excited for seeing everyone, shopping and eating all my favourite things I miss, in moderation of course :p

Just found the reverse thread! Love it! Dyjliw the British gas engineer has the part in his van to fix your condemned boiler and now we have heating and hot water!

DYJLIW You get home out of the rain, absolutely soaked and get died and dress and put those lovely warm nice dry socks on! Lush #simple things

Dyjliw My OHs mums house has had an offer so we are a step closer to being able to buy somewhere for ourselves instead of renting :) Just need to get my mums house ready to go on the market now.....dreading that

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know your dreading it hun - but its a step closer to what you need. It will be worth the pain and emotion xx

When kiddies are in bed I'm all cozy pillow blanket cuppa tea on the couch about to watch surprise surprise then xfactor love cozy nights in snug and warm been back on track for two days and don't need no goodies to watch the telly with so I keep telling myself LOL X

Im flipping freezing lol my feet are numb. I still have packed lunches to put up, and stuff to iron for work :-(

I've just done our ironing.. I was going to leave it until morning but then remembered that matty's uniform needed doing... Grrr! On a Sunday night! I missed the beginning of x factor :-(

Lol OH has gone to bed and I hate having my feet touched. Ill stick them on him when I get into bed.

Yeh no probs Gill what do ya fancy hun lol

DYJLIW you think you've finally sickened yourself enough with your eating habits to get back on track!

Back