Don't you just love it when...

I break up for half-term too and going on a week's holiday with a group of friends in a rented cottage in North Yorkshire. We're celebrating 40 years since we first met, so lots of reminiscing helped by lots of delicious treats!

...the day is flying over! I expected it to go so slowly - I came into work at 7am rather than 8am this morning, so I can finish early tonight. Only one hour left to go. Can't wait to see my boyfriend and go out for Valentines tea :)

Dyjliw I asked Jacob to put his train set away as he's wanting to watch roary now and he's just tided the whole lot up! He's 2.7yrs :)

Dyjliw you havnt seen your sister for a month and the first thing she says is omg you can really see that you have lost weight and that she needs a kick up the bum now cos im catching up with her :) xx

DYJLIW...you've had another great week on plan and you are positive for another nice loss at weigh in tomorrow. Even with it being Valentines day this weekend - I still had a few "treats" but stayed in control and within Syns. Feeling proud of myself, and unbeliavably motivated.

DYJLIW...you've had another great week on plan and you are positive for another nice loss at weigh in tomorrow. Even with it being Valentines day this weekend - I still had a few "treats" but stayed in control and within Syns. Feeling proud of myself, and unbeliavably motivated.

Well done and good luck hunni x

...and you go and lose 2.5lb and win Slimmer of the Week!!! :D

Dyjli when the sun is shining :)

DYJLIW.....you've been off work since November and one of your work colleagues is coming round for lunch. This could so easily have been a DYJHIW because as she's gluten intolerant I've made her a special chocolate cake which has come out of the oven looking like a pancake! Oh well, she says she's useless at baking so no doubt we'll have a good laugh about it!! :D

Kathy

When I'm feeling a lot more positive about this whole weight loss malarkey! :) I have a wonderful consultant who I've just been on the phone to for 20 mins.... And I have all the support from all my minis friends :):):):)

Back