Don't you just love it when...

when your daughter passes her promotion interview - some good news for a change :D

Whoop, whoop, that's fantastic news x

Fab, you're doing really well with your shows, it's a pity I don't live nearer you I'd be joining you!!

Yeah, know they are expensive but a lot of people spend the same on a night out getting drunk and I don't do that very often I prefer a show lol

It is a shame Michelle as that would be fab! How about rocky horror early next year in Brum?

Yeah, know they are expensive but a lot of people spend the same on a night out getting drunk and I don't do that very often I prefer a show lol

It is a shame Michelle as that would be fab! How about rocky horror early next year in Brum?

I'll do Rocky Horror next year, but I'm not dressing up x

It's on in Liverpool in Feb x
If you fancy a Liverpool meet ?

I need to check with OH as it's my 50th bday in Jan, we're not doing anything special but will be going out for a meal at some point & always go away for a long weekend either Jan or Feb, I'll get him to work out his shifts so we can plan.

You manage to successfully secrete your massive Easter Egg away so carefully the Hubby and kids don't find it and then you do a month later.....a small part of that was my syns last Friday :)

Back