Don't you just love it when

welshyshelly

you bump into someone that you havnt seen for ages. I went crimbo shopping today (Im sorry I said the C word). Well when I was busy spending my darling hubbies money :D, I bumped into an old boss of mine who was a right B****. She looked me up and down, as I havn't seen her for about 5 years (which was when i was at my heaviest), and she was sooooooooo nice. I stood there, boobs out, tum in bum out! lol You should of seen her face when she muttered that I was looking really good.
So she girlies and lads, there is a God!:D:D:D

PMSL.................Brilliant, well done bet she was right hacked off lol

Thank you hun....the best diet I have ever tried!
SO your hoping to be in the 10stone gang soon........thats amazing!!
How have you found the diet?

I totally agree - its totally the best feeling!!! A girl at work who had been out for about 10 months on maternity leave ....called into my office and asked me had I seen me around!! I just smiled and said "Catherine - its me!!" ..... God, the feeling was better than sex!! well almost!! ROFL

When my Heads in the right place I find it very easy, surprisingly....I am an all or nothing person so like the idea that food is out of the equation when on ss...Also being a CDC I feel that I should control my weight to prove to my clients that it can be done......sometimes it is hard but I want to lose the weight much more than a plate of greasy chip lol

Does that make sense, getting tired had a busy day so will be off to bed soon, had my 5 litres of water and all my packs for today. Bed and then worry about tomorrow when it comes.

When my Heads in the right place I find it very easy, surprisingly....I am an all or nothing person so like the idea that food is out of the equation when on ss...Also being a CDC I feel that I should control my weight to prove to my clients that it can be done......sometimes it is hard but I want to lose the weight much more than a plate of greasy chip lol

Does that make sense, getting tired had a busy day so will be off to bed soon, had my 5 litres of water and all my packs for today. Bed and then worry about tomorrow when it comes.

Thats really sound advice....dont know what but I never thought about CDCs finding it hard...suppose cos we look up to them!!

oo that tickled someones fancy then Bea.....and looked what happened last time your hubby did that :) lol

oh how satisfieing you go girl i know what you mean i had agirl who use to pick on me at school (wasnt even that big then) calling me fat ( she was like a stick) i used to see her now and again last time i saw her i was to at my heaviest then last week saw her and she looked like she had put about 6 stone on at least so you see what go's around come's around she won't be calling anyone fat anymore

oh how satisfieing you go girl i know what you mean i had agirl who use to pick on me at school (wasnt even that big then) calling me fat ( she was like a stick) i used to see her now and again last time i saw her i was to at my heaviest then last week saw her and she looked like she had put about 6 stone on at least so you see what go's around come's around she won't be calling anyone fat anymore

Great story!! You deserve to feel so good....and I am sure her jaw dropped when she saw you!!!

ooooo nicely said Rachel lol hahahaha

What did I say LOL ? I was serious, your face changes shape as you lose weight but I would like to think that I will still look like me when I get to be slim. Although I wouldnt mind looking like Michelle Pfiffer LOL (cant spell her name).

Back