Dorset cereals

3106Catherine

Silver Member
I do red days only, I was sure Dorset cereal porridge and possibly muesli was a hexb but it didn't appear in the download list online. Can anyone tell me if they are and which flavours?

The online list is the most up to date, so if it's not on the list, it won't be a B choice.

The dorset cereals are a HEXB, that's the plain, the apple and raisin and cranberry and raspberry. However you have to have a ryvita with them to make it a true HEXB I think.

Some of the muesli are as well, I just checked a couple of days ago (unless they've been withdrawn that quickly!).

Are you looking online in the PDF that you download? As not all the hex are listed there; you need to go to Latest Healthy Extras in the weight loss tools section. :)

The dorset cereals are a HEXB, that's the plain, the apple and raisin and cranberry and raspberry. However you have to have a ryvita with them to make it a true HEXB I think.

The apple and raisin and cranberry and raspberry don't need to have anything with them according to the SW magazine

The apple and raisin and cranberry and raspberry don't need to have anything with them according to the SW magazine

Just checked online and the Dorset Cereals Simply Porridge can also be eaten without a scanbran/oat or ryvita.

Back