Total Solution Double Trouble...The Exante Duo!

Yayyyyy what a great first week, well done both, proud of you xx

Thank you :D
Yeah we were really pleased with that! And it definitely spurred us on for this week.

I'm having a really hungry day today though for some reason. Woke up hungry so glugged my first litre of water within the first half-hour of the day, which seemed to help for an hour or two, but I'm peckish again now :(
I'm not craving anything though, so it's bearable...and giving in isn't an option anyway! :D

The Man and I have booked a night in Chester for our birthdays in April (strangely enough, my birthday is the day after his) so I need to be done and dusted by then at the very latest! :D

x

Woke up with a pounding headache this morning :( I seem to be getting them quite often, but I can only think that it's because I'm drinking all my water too early which is making me dehydrated in the mornings.
It's hard to know what to do though, because if I spread it out, I end up waking up 3-4 times in the night for a wee!

Other than that, there's not much to tell. Plodding on through day 10...despite the hunger which is still bugging me! I seem to remember that it lingered last time I did Exante though, so hopefully it'll pass in time :)

x

Yay well done on the exercise :) I've had headaches this time but I put it down to too much time spent on the ipad because I am opposite and I have my water late afternoon and evening, I have my coffees in the morning in case they keep me awake.
I suppose I am lucky and have never had to get up in the night. Bouillon sorts my 'hunger' out too or a couple of boiled eggs which I haven't had for ages 'cos the bouillon does the trick :)

Wow Alex u super trooper and the man too. Both of your losses totally amaze me bet ur well chuffed babe, hope the hunger passes soon.

X

Thanks everyone :D The hunger is still lingering, but it's bearable thanks Precious :) I had a bit of chicken the other night, because I was going to be late home after my facial. But apart from that I've been sticking to TS (except for sugar-free jellies that I know we're not supposed to have...but I'm a rebel ;))

Not long now until our second weigh in, but I have no idea how well or badly I've done yet. I'm hoping for 3.5lbs, as that would mean I'd lost a stone since the re-start, but I don't know if I'll get it!
My clothes are definitely starting to fit better though, which makes me feel better about myself.

The one thing I'm not so chuffed about is that rate my hair's falling out at! It started when I came off Exante for Christmas, and it doesn't seem to be stopping. In fact, I don't know how I've got any hair left on my head from the state of my plughole/carpets.
I went to the hairdressers last night, and he said that it was definitely coming out. I'm going to try not to worry though because I know the reason, and I think it'll grow back in time. I had plenty to spare anyway, so I can afford to lose a bit (you can't tell yet).... not sure I'll be saying that if it carries on at this rate for much longer! :eek:

Anyway....better get a bit more work done ;)
x

Hi Alex, I have had the same issue with my hair. First time round my hair looked and felt better but since being off plan it just falls out continuously!
I'll be bold in a month at this rate!

Glad to hear your clothes are feeling more comfortable...always a good sign x

Good luck with both your WI. So far I have been lucky and haven't noticed any hair loss, hope yours slows down. Someone on here was taking tablets for it from Holland & Barrett can't remember who tho :confused:

I did LL for 12 weeks and was 100% just water and packs. When I came off it my hair did start to fall out. Nothing anyone would notice but I noticed it when showering. It sorted itself out eventually though.

Hi Alex, Just catching up on your diary. Your doing amazing. I also noticed my hair is falling out loads since my restart. Scarey. I have thick hair so its not noticeable yet. Hope it calms down.
Goodluck with your weigh in.

The hair loss is just down to the low calorie intake. Our body decides what more important to spend the calories on and hair growth is bottom of the list. Same thing happens with pregnant ladies :)

Hi Alex, I have had the same issue with my hair. First time round my hair looked and felt better but since being off plan it just falls out continuously!
I'll be bold in a month at this rate!

Glad to hear your clothes are feeling more comfortable...always a good sign x

It's horrible isn't it? As Kez says, I think it's a bit like being pregnant.
My hair was really thick and full during the first stint, but as soon as I came off Exante I started losing it.
I think our bodies suddenly realise that the calorie crisis is over, so we can let go of some of the old hair, and produce some new stuff.

Good luck with both your WI. So far I have been lucky and haven't noticed any hair loss, hope yours slows down. Someone on here was taking tablets for it from Holland & Barrett can't remember who tho :confused:

Yeah, I was reading another diary yeasterday that mentioned Biotin (?) Maybe I'll have a look into that. Can't do any harm hey?
Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones who doesn't lose any :)

I did LL for 12 weeks and was 100% just water and packs. When I came off it my hair did start to fall out. Nothing anyone would notice but I noticed it when showering. It sorted itself out eventually though.

Yeah that's when I notice it too Emma...My hair is curly so I don't brush it often.
I'm used to losing quite a bit of hair when I wash it because of that, but this is on another level!
It's reassuring to know that yours sorted itself out though :D

Hi Alex, Just catching up on your diary. Your doing amazing. I also noticed my hair is falling out loads since my restart. Scarey. I have thick hair so its not noticeable yet. Hope it calms down.
Goodluck with your weigh in.

Aw, thank you :) You're the amazing one though...The Man and I were looking in awe at your losses earlier today actually!
Hopefully the hair loss calms down for us both :( Mine isn't noticeable either yet, but it will be if it carries on much longer.
At least we know what's causing it though, and on balance, as long as it does sort itself out in the end, it's a price I'm prepared to pay.

The hair loss is just down to the low calorie intake. Our body decides what more important to spend the calories on and hair growth is bottom of the list. Same thing happens with pregnant ladies :)

Yeah, I'd heard that Kez - and it definitely makes sense.
It really is scary to see so much hair in the plughole, but I try to remember that there are thousands of other people out there losing not just some, but all their hair for various medical reasons, so I have a lot to be thankful for :)

Well the week 2 weigh in results are in.....
And I'm pleased to report that we've both lost 5lbs :D
Really pleased with that! It means that the Man is only 3.5lbs away from his pre-Christmas weight, and I'm 6.5lbs away.....feels very acheivable now!

And I'm now only 14.5lbs away from that elusive lowest-ever weight :D

Hope everyone has had a good weekend x

Alex_1978 said:
Really pleased with that! It means that the Man is only 3.5lbs away from his pre-Christmas weight, and I'm 6.5lbs away.....feels very acheivable now!

Congrats to you both on those amazing losses :D best of luck for the coming week :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi I have just read your diary and you both are doing so well. Well done. Your pics are amazing as well - you look so much younger!! Hope this week goes well for you. x

Alex_1978 said:

Really well done you! And him of course

Back