Total Solution Double Trouble...The Exante Duo!

Well I finally did it! :D 2.5lbs off this week, taking me past my 12st 7lb target by half a pound! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Yayyyyy well done Alex, and it could have been a lot worse for The Man so well done too :D
Enjoy London we'll still be here when you get back ;) xx

Wooohooooo!

Sooo happy for ya darl! Do we get any piccies ;)

Xxx

Love your essays, Alex, and love where you are right now! Really well done on reaching this goal, how wonderful for you. Well done for The Man too on holding it together through a difficult time, can't be easy.
Enjoy London and then right back to it!

KB xx

Thanks KB :D You've been here since the very beginning of my (unfinished) minimins journey, so I know you appreciate what a rocky road it's been!
Can't wait for London....only a few days to go! But yes, I promise I'll be right back to it afterwards ;)

Yayyyyy well done Alex, and it could have been a lot worse for The Man so well done too :D
Enjoy London we'll still be here when you get back ;) xx

Thanks Ali :) Yeah, it could have been a lot worse for The Man - if he'd had carbs he would have been looking at a lot more, I'm sure! I'm proud of him whatever he chooses to do anyway.

Wooohooooo!

Sooo happy for ya darl! Do we get any piccies ;)

Xxx

Thanks Kae... it's really good to have the support of the 'oldies' as well as the lovely Exante folks :D
Pics....hmnnn, well we did do pictures and measurements after Sunday's weigh in (we do them every month anyway). There isn't a big difference since the last ones I posted, but I might dig them out later and post them, since you asked :p

xx

Well done for getting to goal x on to the next one now x

Goal 1 - get into the 12's by end of week 3
Goal 2 - get into the 11's by end of week 6

Here the are...as requested, along with my start pics from September :) I thought I'd also throw in one from my original starting point back in 2001 when I was nearly 21 stone.
Hopefully you'll be able to work out which are which ;)

P.s I know that blue jumper is too tight :eek: It was just the only one I had handy that made me look like I had any kind of a figure!
xx

Attachments

• IMAG0344.jpg
    IMAG0344.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 82
  • IMAG0347.jpg
    IMAG0347.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMAG0297.jpg
    IMAG0297.jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMAG0300.jpg
    IMAG0300.jpg
    513.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Fat me 2.jpg
    Fat me 2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 67
Wow look how far you have come, well done xx

My word Alex!!!! Fan-bloody-tastic!!!!

You truly look amazing an so healthy and full off life!

Well done you :D

Xxxxxx

wow you cant even recognise the first person anymore!

U look fantastic. Well done :)
I remember whn u both first started & look hw far u have cme.
Ur an inspiration :)

sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you have done amazing!!

Thank you so much everyone :) I'm really touched by all your lovely comments!
I know I've still got a little way to go yet, but it's good to take stock of where I've come from, and think about where I might want to get to.

London is only a couple of days away (can't wait!) but I'm still feeling motivated to carry on right up until Saturday afternoon when my friend arrives.
The Man and I will weigh-in on Saturday morning, a day earlier than usual, as we won't be together on the Sunday morning. For once, I really don't mind what the result is, as long as it's not a gain obviously!

Hope everyone's week has been good! It's nearly Friday! :D
xx

Hope you're having a great weekend hun x enjoy x

Goal 1 - get into the 12's by end of week 3
Goal 2 - get into the 11's by end of week 6

Your pics are fab. U look amazing. Wish i took pics so i could see the difference in me. I just hate my pic been takin, still hide when i see a camera pointing at me so ive not many pics of myself at all....lol I know ive lost lots but i cant see it when i look in the mirror if that makes sense?What am i like eh?..lol

Have a fun trip :)

Hope u r having a grand week away xxz

I've had a great week thanks :D Eaten far too much food, and drank far too much alcohol, but I'm back and raring to go again.
With the hecticness of last weekend, I forgot to post our weigh-in results so I'll backtrack a bit now and fill in the gaps! Considering that we weighed a day early, I was amazed to have lost 4lbs!! (which according to our spreadsheet, took me into the 'overweight' category! - just for a day mind you) and The Man lost 3lbs, which he was really pleased with too.
And then my friend arrived... we went to the pub and started to undo all my hard work ;) I won't go into all the details, but it started with a bottle of wine and a chippy tea, and went downhill from there!

London was brilliant, but I must admit that I was slightly underwhelmed by the food we ate while we were there - we made some bad choices and ended up eating lots and lots of cheap, bland, rushed food rather than paying that little bit extra/taking a bit more time to really enjoy what we ate.
So I weighed myself on the Tuesday morning after London to find that all those bad food choices had resulted in a 9lb gain! I was half tempted to get straight back on Exante to minimise the damage, but I had loads of other stuff planned during the week that food would be a big part of, so I decided against that idea.
Instead, off I went to Morrisons, determined that if I was going to gain even more weight over the course of the week, then I was going to bloody well enjoy it! And by that I don't mean pigging out, I mean eating things that I love the taste of and savouring the experience.
So I've had a week of eating the following kinds of things....(don't read if you're struggling atm): coffee cake, ciabattas/paninis, proper butter, mozarella cheese, rocket pesto, carott cake, posh chocolate, stuffed mushrooms, pub lunches, potato wedges, pizza restaurants, sultana & cinnamon muffins, museli, garlic bread and tagliatelli (to name a few). And did I enjoy it?...OH YES!!!

And the weigh in result today was a hearty 10lb gain :eek:!! Which isn't ideal by any means, but it does mean that I only gained 1lb extra from Tuesday morning until the weigh in today.

So I suppose although I've had a week off, and gained a lot of weight, I've come to the conclusion that my priorities with food are changing. It always used to be about quantity with me - 'all you can eat' restaurants were my idea of heaven, and I'd never think of ordering anything smaller than a 12" pizza....but it's becoming more about the taste and the experience of eating nowadays.

When I finish Exante I'll need to tweak it a lot further because I know I had far too many 'treats' this week, and that even the meals I had at home after London were too calorific for everyday life, but I think I'm making a bit of progress, and learning a lot about how I want to eat in the future.

So today has been day one (again) and it hasn't been too bad. I've been hungry but not ravenous, and I feel motivated to lose as much of these 10lbs as I can in my first week back on the diet. I'd at least like to get back down to 12st 7lbs, which would be a loss of 5.5lbs....hopefully that might be do-able!
Anyway, enough rambling from me!
x

Love the profile pic, you look great! Glad you enjoyed yourself. You'll lose that gain in no time x

1st goal - get back into the 12 stone bracket!!

Sounds like you had a fab time, both in London and after! Glad to hear you're right back on that wagon, that extra will be gone in no time.

KB x

Thanks both of you :D
I'm still going strong-ish with my re-start :) Made the mistake of hopping onto the scales this morning, expecting a drop overnight, but found that I'd actually lost a big fat nothing!
It was also my first day back in work today, and it's been absolutely horrendous. Really wish I could turn the clock back and have another week off!
Ah well, it's hometime now so at least my first day back is nearly over!
x

Back