Double trouble!

sarahb82

Hi all! Myself and my friend have decided to do this together. (no doubt she'll join conversation later!) This is my 2nd time on LT I lost nearly 3st 2 years ago but put about half back on so hoping to lose that. I forgot how tough this is! :( I'm on day 2 and it's killing me,

I know it gets easier but I'm so bored and eating is what I usually do to ease it! Have been reading the threads here the last few days and have to say all the comments and support are amazing. When I want to eat I just hit the minimins app to read some success stories ;-) x

sarahb82 said:
Hi all! Myself and my friend have decided to do this together. (no doubt she'll join conversation later!) This is my 2nd time on LT I lost nearly 3st 2 years ago but put about half back on so hoping to lose that. I forgot how tough this is! :( I'm on day 2 and it's killing me,

I know it gets easier but I'm so bored and eating is what I usually do to ease it! Have been reading the threads here the last few days and have to say all the comments and support are amazing. When I want to eat I just hit the minimins app to read some success stories ;-) x

Hi Sarah , you have done really well on this last time, good luck x

Thanks belle, it's tough but I know I can do it cos I've done it before. Was reading your blog there you're doing great! Hope you're feeling better soon x

Just had 1st weigh in. Lost 8lbs :) I am happy with that. Well actually I'm secretly a little bit dissapointing cos I was hoping for a 10. I just have to keep reminding myself I was heavier the 1st time I did this and 8lbs is over half a stone! What other diet would you lose that in a week? :)

Starting weight 13st 6lbs
Week 1: -8lbs

Thanks bell, it's just made me more determined for this week ;-) x

Just been for 2nd weigh in and lost 3lbs (11lbs in 2 weeks) I'm happy with that cos unfortunately due to work commitments during the week I cheated twice with chicken salads. Onwards and upwards gonna be 100% this week and start refeed and maintanence to lose the rest next week :)

Back