Down... and not out !

sash

Well, after my disastrous binge of a weekend I took all of your advice and didnt cancel my weigh in last night. I was honest with her and after a small lecture I lumbered onto the scales for the inevitable news .......... WTF i lost a pound !!:D

How on earth did that happen ?!!! I know it could have been so much more and I was very silly but it's still in the right direction and considering I was expecting a 2 or 3 Ib gain, i'm now more determined than ever !!!! I still cant understand how i didnt gain (steak & chips, huge Thai meal, 2 slices of cheesecake and 2 bottles of red wine .. really went for it !!:eek: ). I can only think its down to getting back on track yesterday and downing 5 litres.

Anyway, a MASSIVE thankyou to all of you for keeping me on track and making me go to my weigh in. If i hadnt gone then i would have assumed a weight gain and given up. Big hug to all of you :)

That's good news! Phew!! :p

Now you can shake yourself down, get your 'determined' head on and move forward. Next time you feel tempted to munch on something, remember how you felt just before you got on those scales!

Good luck with next weeks weigh in

Pleased to hear you went to weigh in and it was not so bad in the end!

And a loss is fantastic (esp. after 2 bottles of red wine!!!!)

Thats great news sash.
Just get on the ss 100% this week and imagine how much you will lose then
peachy
x

Back