Down with Spanx!

Hey you'll have that 2.5lbs off in no time at all so don't worry. Look at the bigger picture & at all the lbs that you have lost in the past year... that 2.5lbs is nothing in comparison to that!!! :)

Don't worry that will soon be off.Sounds like you have had a busy week enjoying yourself and catching up with friends:).Here's to a good week.x

Awww, thank you my lovelies - your support is what makes Minimins so fantastic! Hope you are both having a good week!

I have had a good few days, so my week is off to a great start - really hoping to get that 2.5lbs off as quickly as possible...!

Sunday: Green
Brekkie: Allbran (HEB), strawberries, ff yoghurt
Snack: Banana, KitKat (5.5 syns)
Dinner: Chicken (HEB), oven chips (5 syns), broccoli

Syns today: 10.5

Monday: Green
Brekkie: Crunchy bran (HEB), ff yoghurt, strawberries
Lunch: Baked potato, beans, cheese (HEA)
Dinner: Pasta, pesto (2.5 syns), roasted veg
Snacks: Yoghurt (1 syn), Toffee crisp (5 syns)

Syns today: 8.5

Tuesday: Green
Lunch: Baked potato, beans
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Pasta, pesto (2.5 syns), roasted veg
Snack: Kitkat (5.5 syns)

Syns today: 8

Week so far: 27

Another good day - tried the Quorn Lamb grills, but not great, so won't have them again!

Wednesday: Green
Dinner: Quorn grills, baked potato, mixed roasted veg
Snack: KitKat (5.5 syns)

Syns today: 5.5
Week so far: 32.5

That 2.5lbs is coming off this week...!

Oh yeah, I'm really motoring this week! Another good day - those 2.5lbs won't know what's hit them on Sunday! :D

Thursday: Green
Lunch: Baked potato, beans, fresh fruit salad
Dinner: Pasta, pesto (2.5 syns), cheese (HEA)
Snacks: KitKat (5.5 syns), 2xAlpen lights (HEB)

Week so far: 40.5

Five 100% days in a row - this had better pay off!

Also, ordered some new clothes from Next this week - wore a new top today and two people asked if I'd lost weight! :D:D

Friday: Green
Lunch: Baked potato, beans, cheese (HEA)
Dinner: Pasta, pesto (2.5 syns), cheese (half HEA)
Snacks: 2 apples, KitKat (5.5 syns)

Week so far: 48.5

I don't think my bank manager will be very impressed with my weight loss - I went shopping again today! Think I'm addicted! :eek:

I am really hoping for a great loss this week - I've been really good all week, so I'm hoping those rogue 2.5lbs come straight back off again in the morning!

Saturday: EE
Brunch: Crunchy bran (HEB), ff yoghurt, strawberries
Dinner: Syn free chinese chicken stirfry with noodles (veg = mushrooms, peppers, beansprouts, cabbage, onion, carrot)
Snacks: Apple, KitKat (5.5 syns)

Syns today: 5.5
Syns for the week: 54:D

Woohoo! I love SW - 5lbs off this week! That's that pesky 2.5lbs gain from last week and 2.5lbs more!!! :D:D:D:D

That Cheshire Cat grin is back!

Woohoo! I love SW - 5lbs off this week! That's that pesky 2.5lbs gain from last week and 2.5lbs more!!! :D:D:D:D

That Cheshire Cat grin is back!

Wooohooo!! What a great week you have had:D You are a star:D I'm so pleased for you.Well done.xx

4.gif

Wooohoooo!!!!!! Excellent result & well deserved :D

Well done, great result :) keep up the good stuff

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thank you KraziKayzi - hope you are having a good week!

Wooohooo!! What a great week you have had:D You are a star:D I'm so pleased for you.Well done.xx

Thank you my lovely - you too! x

4.gif

Wooohoooo!!!!!! Excellent result & well deserved :D

Thanks Sweet - I feel amazing!

Well, today is my birthday - I am 43...:eek: This time last year, I was 15 stone and still avoiding the camera like the plague. This year, I went out for dinner with friends that I only see once every couple of months, wearing skinny jeans and knee-high boots - was told I looked amazing - and felt fantastic! What a difference a year makes!

One of my friends decided I looked like a size 12 and told me I didn't need to lose any more weight. Another followed me to the bar to fling her arms around me and tell me how amazing I looked - think the barman was quite surprised!

Needless to say, I had a lovely evening!

Right, time to catch up on the food intake...

Sunday: EE
Brekkie: Allbran (HEB), ff yoghurt, strawberries
Lunch: Pork (no fat or crackling), 1 roast potato (2 syns?), cabbage, carrots, new potatoes, sprouts, gravy (3 syns), strawberries, yoghurt (2 syns)
Dinner: Noodles, chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, leeks

Syns today: 7

Monday: Green
Brekkie: Crunchy bran (HEB), ff yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries
Lunch: Baked potato, beans, apple
Dinner: Pasta, chicken (HEB), pesto (2.5 syns), broccoli, mushrooms
Snack: KitKat (5.5 syns)

Tuesday: EE/Flexi-syn for b'day meal
Lunch: Pasta, chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, apple, pesto (2.5 syns)
Dinner: Chicken, chips (7 syns), cheese (HEA), salad, tomato and basil sauce (?2 syns for oil?), gooseberry crumble (12 syns?!), ice cream (small scoop - 5 syns?)

Syns today: 28.5

Wednesday: Green
Brekkie: All bran (HEB), ff yoghurt, strawberries
Treat: WW lemon slice (4 syns)
Dinner: Pasta, pesto (2.5 syns), mushrooms, cherry tomatoes

Syns today: 6.5

Week so far: 50

One of my friends decided I looked like a size 12 and told me I didn't need to lose any more weight. Another followed me to the bar to fling her arms around me and tell me how amazing I looked - think the barman was quite surprised!

Needless to say, I had a lovely evening!

:D:D:D:D:D

Wow, what amazing comments....you must have felt on top of the world, and rightly so! you have done brilliantly and should be very proud of yourself!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Last edited:
Also, forgot to record the best NSV - I bought those knee-high boots in the Clarks sale last Easter and couldn't get them done up over my calves. When I wore them this week, they not only did up easily - but over jeans too!!! Maybe my 'hockey-player' legs are on the way out! :D:D:D

Hi

Thanks for visiting my diary - just returning the favour. Sounds like you had a great birthday. Checked out your pics and you look amazing.

Love your attitude, just like mine and could totally relate to your first post! Look forward to keeping up with your progress :)

Happy Birthday for yesterday :birthday: sounds like you had a great time:D Fantastic nsv wooohooo!!!!

You look amazing in your new pic :) xx

Hi

Thanks for visiting my diary - just returning the favour. Sounds like you had a great birthday. Checked out your pics and you look amazing.

Thanks 40 (sorry, can't shorten your name to fat - sounds sooooo wrong!!!). I hope you are having a good day! x

Love your attitude, just like mine and could totally relate to your first post! Look forward to keeping up with your progress :)

Thanks Emmey - when I look back on that first post I realise just how much everything has changed! Never want to go back there and I think that keeping a diary so that you can look back and remember exactly how it felt will make sure I never do! Have a great week! x

Happy Birthday for yesterday :birthday: sounds like you had a great time:D Fantastic nsv wooohooo!!!!

You look amazing in your new pic :) xx

Thanks Surreygal - I had a great day, apart from the being one year older bit! x

A belated "Happy Birthday", and well done on the 5lb loss this week:D

Thank you ginlin - hope you are having a great week! x

So, Thursday was another good day, although not enough veg... need to remedy that today, so might make some soup later!

Bit cross though, as I bought some of those new Tesco 'Yoo' lighter yoghurts as they were on offer - thinking they'd be free - apparently they're 2 syns each! :mad:

Thursday: Green
Dinner: Pasta, pesto (4 syns), mushrooms, cherry toms, cheese (HEA)
Snack: WW lemon cake (4 syns)

Week so far: 58

Ended up not being well on Friday and still don't feel great today. I'm not expecting a loss tomorrow, as I never lose weight when I'm ill, even if I haven't eaten much!

So, a bit of a strange eating pattern over the last two days:

Friday: Green
Lunch: Half a baked potato, beans, cheese (HEA)
Dinner: Oven chips (4 syns - needed comfort food!), bbq sauce (2 syns), leek and potato soup (HEB for olive oil)

Syns today: 6

Saturday: Green
Lunch: Apple, alpen light (half HEB)
Dinner: Pasta, pesto (2.5 syns), roasted veg (mushrooms, red onion, courgette, tomatoes), cheese (HEA)

Syns today: 2.5
Syns for week: 66.5

Back